Like nothing happened

Everyone in the dorm are shocked about what Sinb told them. Yuju will be in danger. They only hope that it will not happen soon. I mean, everything Sinb seen all happened. Even before they met the werewolves. But, they just hope that it will not happen soon. They hope that they could prepare before it happen.

"Are you sure about what you see?!" Umji questioned Sinb, looking at her worriedly.

"I'm pretty sure I know what I saw." Sinb replied.

"Have you ever foreseen anything from the future that didn't come true?" Eunha asked with a shaky voice.

Sowon and Yerin shook their heads while looking at Eunha and Umji.

"Why are you guys so calm about this?! Yuju unnie is in danger!"

"Umji.." Sowon moves closer to Umji.

"Umji.. relax. Okay? I won't let anything happen to Yuju, I promise you that." Sowon assured Umji.

"Me neither. I won't let anything happen to Yuju. You know I will protect her no matter what." Yerin said while looking at everyone.

"Okay. We can't let Yuju know about this. No one will tell her, okay?" Sowon said.

"Why?! It's her life. She deserves to know." Eunha replied to Sowon.

"I know. But, she's a little pre-occupied these days. We don't want to add something to bother her more." Sowon explains.

"But unnie.. it's a life and death situation." Umji uttered.

"I know. As I've said, she's overthinking everything right now. Because of the rogues, right? Let us protect her. Us, five, here." Sowon explained to the girls.

"No one will tell her about this. Now Sinb, tell us what you saw." Sowon turned to Sinb.

"I saw us all in a place, like an open room. Color white, more like a marble-like walls and pillars. With some big windows on it and portraits on the wall." Sinb described what she saw.

"I saw Yuju unnie lying on the floor, unconscious, blood all over her shirt. Umji and Eunha, in panicked, beside her." Sinb continued.

"Two boys lying not so far to Yuju unnie." Sinb added.

"It wasn't that clear again, as always." Sinb said.

"The last thing I saw is that I was suddenly in the middle of the forest." Sinb ended there.

They're all thinking about what might happen. They're in the living room, silently thinking about what Sinb just said.

"Yerin unnie, can you please stop walking back and forth? You're making my head hurts so much." Sinb said to her unnie.

"Sorry. I'm just thinking about the open room you're saying. It sounds like it's familiar to me when you described it but I can't remember where I saw it." Yerin explained.

They just looked at Yerin and keep on thinking when the door beeps. Yuju.

The five girls immediately scattered around the house when Yuju comes in. Yerin quickly run to the kitchen. Sinb and Umji sitting on the couch looks like working on their composition. Eunha and Sowon watching movie on the tablet.

"You guys are weird." Yuju suddenly uttered looking at the girls.

She knew that there's something going on to them the time she went in but she didn't mind it and went straight to their room to rest. The girls just looked at each other.

*****

The girls are busy eating in the cafeteria, except Yerin again, of course.. she brought her own lunch box, when they saw Yuju is walking towards them.