Rampage

In the school cafeteria, Yuju and Eunha are eating together. Umji still have classes that why she's not with them. And it's their vacant. Then they saw Yerin at the counter.

"Tonight's full moon." Eunha whispered.

"Omo.. Is it? We can resist, right?"

"Hmm hmm" Eunha nods.

"How about Umji? I hope everything will be alright, especially with her." says Yuju while thinking about Umji.

Yerin saw them and they waved at each other. She finished paying the take out food that she bought and went straight to them.

"Hi! How are you guys? Last night was awesome celebrating the dorm day, right?" Yerin sits on the vacant in front of Yuju.

"Yeah. Thanks for it, by the way. Thanks for such a warm welcome, unnie." Yuju smiles.

"Yeah. It's nothing." Yerin smiles.

Yuju can't help her smile because she saw Yerin's eye-smile again.

"Are the foods here delicious?" Yerin asked.

"Wait. You haven't eat here yet?" Yuju asked while looking at Yerin. She just shook her head.

"Are you serious? C'mon! Taste it." Then Yuju hands a teaspoon of cake to Yerin.

"Hmmm! It's good! I never thought that it would be this delicious!" said Yerin while chewing.

"Told you." Yuju smiles.

"Whose take out is that then?" She asked.

"Oh. Mr. Lee's. He always ask me or Sowon unnie to buy his food here." Yerin explains.

"Speaking of. I'll be going now. He's waiting for this. See you around, girls!" She stands up and flushes a smile to both Yuju and Eunha.

"See you." Yuju waved goodbye.

*****

Yuju is looking at the bulletin board and something catches her attention. Adlibitum and Taekwondo. She has an amazing voice. Her pack let's her sing when they have something to celebrate. She's in love with music.

So, she decided to get the flyers near the bulletin for both clubs.

She first headed to the Adlibitum office. She was shocked and happy at the same time when she sees Eunha inside. She immediately sits beside her.

"So, good morning everyone. For the newcomers, I'm the adviser of this club. I'll be your guide and mentor. You can call me Mr. Park or Mr. P. Both will do. Please introduce yourselves. Let's start with Ms. Eunha?" then Mr. P searched the students. Eunha stands.

"Hello. I'm Eunha. Nice to meet all of you." she said then smiles and sit.

"Okay. Now, Ms. Yuju?"

"Hi. I'm Yuju. Good morning. Nice to meet you all." Yuju flushes her sweetest smile.

They've been there for like an hour because of reminders by the Mentor. After that, Yuju goes to the Taekwondo club which she wants to join too. She was shocked when she saw Yerin in Taekwondo club.

*****

"How about our new comer here? Let's see what she got." Mr. Wang said, the leader and adviser of TC.

"Mind sparring with our ace?" he asked Yuju. She then stands immediately.

"No, sir." Yuju says.