Conflicts among us

Yerin was about to walk closer to Eunha more, but Sowon suddenly walks in front of Eunha, facing Yerin. She looks at Yerin straight in the eyes.

"Stop this now." Sowon muttered.

"Of course you're siding with your girlfriend." Sinb mumbles but Sowon heard it.

"What did you just say, Hwang Eunbi?" Sowon turns to her and Sinb looks at her with no expression.

"I'm calling Lord HeeChul and ask about this." Yerin uttered and breaks Sinb's stare at Sowon.

"No. I'll bring her to the Haven. Move away." Eunha started to walk to Yuju but Yerin stops her.

"I can bring her myself." Yerin said and removes Eunha's hands from Yuju's body.

"What is wrong with you, Jung Yerin?!"

Eunha yelled and pushes Yerin to the side and broke the cabinet because of the impact.

"Yah! You! I've been tempting myself from hurting you because I care about how Yuju would feel! But this is too much!"

Yerin yelled and goes to Eunha and grabs her left arm then pulled her away from Yuju.

Yuju slightly opens her eyes and saw Yerin threw Eunha to the wall and drops on the floor. Yuju suddenly sits up on the bed.

"Eunha-yah!" Yuju shouted after seeing Eunha on the floor. Then she turns to Yerin.

"Why did you do that?!" Yuju uttered then goes to Eunha to help her.

"D-Don't mind me. A-Are you feeling okay now, Yuju?" Eunha asked as she gets up.

"I'm fine now. I can manage." Yuju said.

"All of you.. leave us alone for a while." Yuju said while looking at the girls.

"Including you." Yuju uttered while looking at Yerin.

"But Yuj---Now!" Yuju cuts Yerin.

Then the girls walk outside their room leaving Yuju and Eunha inside.

*****

"What is happening to you, Jung Yerin?" Sowon suddenly asked.

"Tss. Ask that to your girlfriend. I don't like her involving herself with me and Yuju starting today. She's becoming an annoyance." Yerin responded.

"Yah! It's you who started it a while ago!"

"Because she's too much!"

Yerin's voice makes Sowon stop her questions. Sowon remembers everything they've talked about before. About her being their sister. Now, she's really doubting herself to be the older sister among them. She feels like they're not respecting her anymore maybe because all she does is wrong. She's blaming herself again.

Umji just sits on the couch and massages her temple for seeing everyone fighting. Her fight with Sinb isn't resolve yet.. and yet, there's another one conflict is happening.

"Hays." She mumbles.

Then, a cold water drops on her knees. When she looks up, it's Sinb handling her a glass of water but she's not looking at her. She saw her swallowed a gulp.

"Just put it there. Thanks." Umji utters and points at the middle table in the living room then continues to massage her head.

Sinb sat not so far from her as she puts the glass of water on the table. Umji glanced at her but she doesn't know what to say or how to start a conversation.

Luckily, Yerin sat with them in the living room and breaks the awkwardness. Sowon went straight to their room.

"I'm hungry." Sinb uttered out of the blue.. and out of the topic.