Confession

Meanwhile.. back at the pillars.

"Yerin-ah! Hold yourself together. It's Yuju!" Yerin still in range.

Sowon holds both of Yerin's shoulder and shouted.

"JUNG YERIN!! YUJU NEEDS YOU!" Sowon shouted Yuju's name and that made Yerin back to herself and calmed.

"Unnie.." Yerin started to cry.

"Unnie.. I almost killed her..." She continued crying.

"No. No. Don't cry. She needs you. You can resist, right?"

"I'll try my best." then Yerin swallowed a thick gulp.

She then walks to Yuju and looks at her.

"What should I do, unnie?"

"Since Minho oppa was your cousin, you should be the one who needs to suck the venom out. You know I can't because I'd be poisoned too." Sowon explains.

Yerin nodded and started to bite to where Minho bit Yuju which is on her neck. Yerin touches Yuju's face using her left hand and the other on Yuju's waist. She sucked the venom out of Yuju body.

"Oh that's hot." Sowon suddenly uttered.

"This is definitely not the time to think like that." Eunha said looking at Sowon.

"Oh.. right! You're right. Focus! Kim Sojung! Focus!" Sowon mouthed. Eunha just looked at her in disbelief.

"Yerin-ah! That's enough!" Sowon said.

But Yerin keeps on sucking on Yuju's neck and her grip is getting tighter.

"Yerin-ah! Enough! You're killing her!" Sowon said and grabs Yerin's shoulder.

But to Sowon's surprise, Eunha pulled Yerin on her shoulder and tossed her to the wall. Yerin groans and drops on the floor.

"Eunha-yah! Why did you do that?!" Sowon shouted at her. Helps Yerin to get up.

"She deserves it." Eunha coldly said.

"What?!" Sowon shakes her head while looking at Eunha.

They saw that Yuju's wounds started healing. They know that Yerin successfully took out all the venom.

*****

They all went back to the dorm and lay Yuju on the couch, while the twins inside their room. The twins started to get conscious. And when they did, they immediately goes to Yuju and cried.

"Aww.. stop crying. Your older sister will be okay." Sowon said to the twins.

Eunha decided to carry Yuju to their room and let her rest there. She managed to change Yuju's clothes and wipes the blood from Yuju's body and let her sleep.

She went to the living room again and glares at Yerin. Then the door beeps.

"Where's Yuju unnie?" Umji suddenly asked and runs to their room. Eunha followed her and locked the door.

"What happened?" Sinb asked Yerin. She just shakes her head and walk towards the shower room to clean herself up.

Sowon explains everything to Sinb from when Umji grabbed her.

"Oh. That's why Eunha unnie is really mad right now." Sinb commented.

"Yep. She is." Sowon agrees.

"C'mon you two." Sowon called out the twins.

"Let me see your eyes."

The two looks at Sowon. No signs of being vampire or werewolf again.