Twist of 'Fate'

Yuju is in their room just about to wear her blouse when Yerin suddenly yanked the door open.

"YAH!!" Yuju screams as Yerin covers her eyes. Yuju buttons her blouse fast.

"I'm sorry! HAHAHA!" Yerin walks towards Yuju.

"But.. I a-already s-saw your body, r-right?" Yerin awkwardly said and she can't look at Yuju.

"W-what?" Yuju stuttered also.

"That n-night.. at our house. Sowon unnie's p-party." Yerin said, still not looking. Yuju closes her eyes and giggles a little.

"I-I know. B-but still. What if it's not me? What if it's Umji or Eunha you saw without their clothes on?! You shouldn't just barge into someone's room like that." Yuju uttered.

"Okay okay. Sorry.. I'm just checking on you. Let's go to school together." Yerin said while hugging Yuju and pouting.

Yuju smiles as she looks at her girlfriend's cute gestures towards her.

"Alright. I'm done here. Let's go.." Yuju says.

The two goes to school together while walking side to side and holding each other's hand. Some students are looking at them. Then murmurs here, murmurs there. But the two doesn't care whatever the students are whispering about because they can actually hear it. And the students are saying that they look good together, that they look perfect, cute couple, etc.

The two continue walking until they passed the second floor where Yerin's room is at.

"Uwoah~ Yerin-ah.." HaYoung said while looking at the two.

"Hi, Yuju-ssi.." Joy utters and waves sweetly to Yuju.

"Hello, Sooyoung unnie, Hayoung unnie." Yuju greets then bows to Joy and Hayoung and to her other seniors.

"Uwoah~ Jung Yerin." one of her guy classmates named Kang Daniel utters.

"Daeeebak!~" he added then slow clap while looking so amazed by Yuju's visual.

"Yiiieee~" the whole class teases the couple.

Yuju just chuckles while Yerin is flashing her eye-smile to them.

Then they goes on to the third floor to Yuju's homeroom.

"So.." Yuju uttered while smiling.

"Thanks for starting this day extra special." she utters.

"Hmm. Thanks to you too. Let's eat together at lunch, okay?" Yerin said.

"Okay." Yuju said while nodding.

"See you later." Yerin smiles then waves at Yuju. Yuju did the same.

Yerin really wants to be with Yuju.. like, all the time. She's really into her, obviously. Yuju is liking it though. These two can't be separated. ^___^v

"Did she really just accompany you here? Again?" Eunha uttered.

"Hmm.. yeah." Yuju said with nods.

"What's with her these days, right? She's been too clingy to me. She's been like that for days." she added looking so confused.

"Maybe.. she's just really into you and want to be always beside you. Don't you like it?" Eunha said while giggling.

"Yiieee~" Eunha teased Yuju as she pokes Yuju's arm.

"Yah.. w-what are you doing? You look so weird. S-stop doing that." Yuju said as she giggles with Eunha.

Then their laughters mixed with the noise of students' laughing, teasing and arguing with each other inside their classroom.