Repents

After seeing her bracelet on the table, she immediately went to her sisters.

"Aish! Sinb.. what are you doing with your life..." Sinb thought as she picks her bracelet that she sees on the table.

"Unnie.." then she showed it to Sowon and Yerin. The two shook their heads.

"You have to apologize to them.. sincerely, Sinb-ssi." said Sowon.

"I've made a terrible mistake, unnie."

Sinb started to cry because she's guilty of what she did to Umji. She runs to her unnies and cried.

"Next time, you have to think first before you act, okay?" Yerin said while caressing Sinb's back.

"Aish.. there's no next time to this kind of situation." Sowon said while looking at Yerin.

"I'll apologize to Umji. I promise." Sinb said between sobs.

"You should." then Sowon hugged both of her sisters.

"I hate myself!!" Sinb said while burying her face to her unnies shoulders.

"Shhh.. just rest yourself first."

"Unnie, sorry. Sorry for being so disrespectful. I'm really sorry.." Sinb's cry becoming so loud.

"Aigoo.. when did you become a crybaby?" Sowon and Yerin chuckled.

"Sorry, Unnies. I'll make it up to you.."

"Don't worry about it.." Sowon said and smiles to Yerin.

They all decided to take a rest for everything that has happened.

*****

At the Haven.

"I'll take it from here, Yuju-ya, Eunha-ya.." Yuju's mother said while giving them blankets and hot choco.

"You should go back." she continues.

"No, mother. I'll go back tomorrow. I won't leave Umji until she wakes up." Yuju insists.

"Eunha, you can take a-- " Yuju chuckles when she saw Eunha sleeping beside her.

Umji moves a little and Yuju rushes to her. Then Umji opens her eyes slowly.

"Umji-ya, are you okay? Are you hurt? Umji, I'm really sorry." Yuju started to cry again.

"Unnie, don't cry. I'm the one who needs to apologize. I'm so sorry, unnie, for attacking you. I couldn't control myself back there." Yuju's mother helps Umji to sit.

"Umji-ya.. don't think about it. I'm completely fine." Yuju hugs Umji.

"But still unnie. I really am sorry. I'll do my best to control myself." said Umji who's now crying.

"You still needs to rest, Umji-ssi."

"I'm okay now, mother." Umji told Yuju's mother.

"I know that. But, as I've said, you still have to rest. You have to regain your strength." Yuju's mother insists.

"Umji-ya, mother is right. You have to rest to regain your energy." Yuju wipes her tears.

Umji rests herself and went back to sleep.

*****

When Yuju wakes up, Umji is still sleeping. They call it hybernation. So that her energy will totally be regained. They don't know when will Umji wakes up. She consumed lots of energy when she rampaged last night, on a full moon.