A day when we can't be together

Yuju, including the girls, talked to Yerin about Sinb's visions. But as Yuju says, no one has said anything about her dying. And as usual to Yerin's reaction.

"I'll fight with you guys." Yerin utters. The girls just looked at each other without saying a word.

"You all don't think I'm gonna let you fight without me, do you?" she added looking at the girls.

"I think.. Lord HeeChul will be asking you to look for Meonji and Angkko out while we fight there. He knows you're the strongest among us that could protect them." Sowon immediately replied.

"What? How come Lord HeeChul be there?" Yerin asked with a frown.

"He will. Since Minho oppa's father, who is a vampire, will teamed up with the rogues." Sowon said as excuses. Because she doesn't know if Lord HeeChul will be really there.

Umji looks at Yerin with an anxious look. Then to Sowon. She knows already that Sowon is lying and she thinks that Yerin wouldn't buy it.

"Aish! Okay, fine. But you guys protect each other, okay? Especially, be careful." Yerin pointing to Yuju. Yuju just nodded and removes her stare to Yerin.

Umji is shocked Yerin really bought it. But she still feels weird about Yerin agreeing to Sowon. She knows that she wouldn't agree with that decision easily.

And none of them knows, except Umji being so suspicious about her, what Yerin is thinking. If she insisted, she will do it without hesitations. She will come to the fight and fight with them. She just agrees to Sowon but she can see that Sowon can't look her straight in the eyes and is not sure of what she's saying.

*****

"Hey.. since it's our semester break.. let's have some picnic before this year ends." Yuju utters while sitting cozily on the couch.

"That's a good idea. I know a place where we can have picnic." Yerin excitedly said.

"Yeah.. I can't believe we still go to school after christmas for some semester ending requirements. But luckily, we've finished it already and we can rest now." Eunha utters while yawning.

"Okay.. cool. Let's have it tomorrow. We'll prepare tonight." Sowon added.

The girls agree and went straight to each rooms and prepare their things.

*****

Picnic.

The girls reached their destination where Yerin is telling them. They settled in the house they rented. And prepares everything outside.

"This place is so beautiful. Somebody said that there is a really nice spot there.." Yerin points at somewhere.

"I don't know exactly but they said it's really beautiful.. especially at night. We can go there." Yerin said enthusiastically. Yuju smiles while looking at her with a bit pain in her expression.

*****

After the girls ate all their food, Yerin invited them to the place she's talking about.

"Let's go girls. I've found the place I'm talking about." Yerin said smiling from ear to ear.

"Already?" Eunha utters. Yerin nodded in excitement.

"Let's go. Hurry!" Yerin grabs Yuju's hand and started walking. The girls followed them.

As they walk along the neighborhood, with Yerin and Yuju in front of the four girls, they can't help but to feel sorry for the two and hurt because of what's going to happen. They can't hide their sadness and sorrow. Because they know.. whatever it is, it's still gonna happen. But they will try their best to protect Yuju. That is for sure.