The Rogues

Friday.

Yuju, before living the dorm, sits to the side of her bed, thinking about Mr. Wang's condition. She's bothered not because she's afraid of Yerin, she's thinking too much because they're not talking to each other then this. The fate is really playing with them.

The practical test is today. Yerin's competition is next week. Taekwondo is not just about strength, but also the tactics and the competitors' techniques to defeat their opponent.

*****

"Are you all ready for the practical test?" Mr. Wang questioned.

"Yes, sir!" the team yelled.

"No.." Yuju mumbles to herself.

"We'll start in few minutes." Mr. Wang added.

Yuju just sits there quietly and cocentrates herself. She closes her eyes to make herself feel relaxed. Until the test starts.

After few of her classmates' matches, Yuju's turn is up. Mr. Wang called her and she walks in the middle.

"Yuju's opponent will be..." the students waited for the name.

"Yerin, of course." Mr. Wang grinned. Yerin approaches the middle without any reactions to her face.

"I want to see a good fight." He continues.

The two went to the middle.

"Hey.. wanna bet?" Yerin smirked. Yuju just looked at her, waiting for what she would say.

"If you lose, you'll totally forgive Sinb and you'd treat her as your own sister too." Yerin continues.

"And if I win?" Yuju asked showing interest to Yerin's bet.

"I'd take you out this weekend and treat you something delicious." Yerin uttered.

"Isn't that too selfish? You're the only one who's benefiting from this bet.." Yuju muttered.

"Aishh.. you're the one asking me if I have spare time.. tch! Just say if you want the bet or not.." Yerin scoffs.

"Fine." Yuju accepts the challenge.

Then the two bowed and the fight begun.

*****

Few minutes later. The test ended and Mr. Wang gives the result afterwards. Then he dismissed them immediately.

Girl's Locker room.

"Congrats!" her classmate greeted her.

"Hey.. good work there!" the other one says.

"You got a good result again.." another one said.

Yerin and Yuju are changing their clothes to school uniforms.

"It's settled then." Yerin uttered while looking at Yuju.

"Yes, it is.. how about 10am this weekend?" Yuju asked with a grin.

"Fine. 10am it is." Yerin smiles secretly.

"See you around then. I still have classes." Yuju then walks outside the locker room.

"YES!"

Yerin makes sure Yuju is far away already before she screams like she won the practical test just now. She even dances and spinning in the locker room. Her eye-smile is showing up.

She doesn't know that Yuju is still beside the door, lessen her presence, and heard her screamed just now. Yuju can't help but smile. Then she walks to her homeroom, for real. She smiles widely while shaking her head.