All for her sake

"What?" Amber shockingly asked.

The man told Amber every detail he could remember about Sinb's parents. Amber listens to him attentively. She doesn't want to miss any pointers.

"They said that they're living here for their daughter and when she was gone, there's no reason for them to stay. That's why they've decided to go to other country for starters. But.. the flight that they were on were in the news. The plane crashed and all of the passengers, including Sinb's parents, died."

"That's tragic." Amber responded.

"Well.. thanks for your time, sir. I'll head back now. Thank you for everything."

"Btw.. why are you looking for them?" the man asked.

"Because their daughter is alive. But.. I guess, we're too late."

"She's alive? Yeah.. that is really tragic." the man said and waved his goodbye to Amber.

*****

"Umji-yah.. I'm excited for Amber unnie to come back. I'm sure she'll get us some good news." Sinb said excitedly. Umji just smiles looking at her.

"Yah.. tell me what you want to eat. I'll treat you." Sinb told Umji.

"Are you sure? Do you have enough money? Don't try me, Hwang Eunbi." Umji said as she chuckles.

"Yah.. are you doubting me? Just pick the ones I also eat." Sinb said and the two chuckles.

The girls decided to go to the amusement park and they had separated for a while. That's why Sinb and Umji are together while Yerin is with Yuju, then Sowon and Eunha.

It's getting dark but they just started the fun parts because they watched the lights turning on in the park and so amazed by its colors.

"So sad.. I'm afraid of heights. Can't go to those amazing rides." Yuju mumbles.

"Uwoah~ I'm afraid of heights too." Yerin suddenly uttered.

"We really are destined for each other." She added as she pokes Yuju's arm.

"Yes, we are." the two chuckles.

"But atleast we could ride this ferris wheel." Yuju said then looks at the night sky.

*****

"Yewon-ah.. I want to try that!" Sinb points at one of the extreme rides.

"Uwoah~ me too! Let's try it." Umji replied.

The two tries every extreme ride they could see and no doubt they're so happy being together. This is the first time Umji sees Sinb so happy. And she feels happy for her too.

*****

"Yewon-ah.. I can't believe I'm looking at this picture right now. I was so small and innocent. And, I haven't killed any animals by that time, or anyone." Sinb utters while smiling, looking at their family picture.

"Let me see.." Then Umji grabs the picture from Sinb's hands.

"See? I was so small and looks so fragile. But I'm so different now." Sinb proudly said.

"Yeah.. you were so cute back then."

Then Umji looks at Sinb.

"But what happened now?" Then Umji chuckled. She's trying to tease Sinb but Sinb just used her never ending cold look to Umji then glares.

"Aish! Give me that!" Sinb suddenly grabs the picture from Umji hands.

"HAHAHA! You really are so bad tempered." Umji teased.