AUTHOR's NOTE

For those who are new, I have made a sequel of Blood and Growls.

This book is the book one.

And the sequel, book two, is entitled 'SUNRISE(Blood and Growls Sequel)'.

I am still updating the book two and you can see it in my works also.

The book two is almost finished also. I'm sorry I just told you this now and not sooner before. HiHi~

You can always check the book two on my works.

Thanks for all the support and efforts you're giving my stories. Appreciates it so much. ^___^v

I am thinking of making book three for this story. A trilogy maybe. But I'm still thinking if I'd make a book three or not.

If I wouldn't be able to make book three, I'll try to make another story or fanfiction about GFriend and I will make sure that you guys will love it also. ^____^v

BOOK 1: Blood and Growls
BOOK 2: SUNRISE(Blood and Growls Sequel)

BOOK 3
or
A different story
?

Still making my mind up to it.

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!

FIGHTING!!! ✊🏻😝

-----------------------------------------------------------------

JUST WANTED TO POST THIS!

This was the picture I screencaptured but I can't remember when. I'm just really flattered that my story went up to #1 on GFriend. I'm really proud and I'm always grateful for those who supported and voted for this story. I don't know how I would send my gratitude to all of you because I don't know if the words 'Thank you' is enough.

This was my very first work about fanfictions on Gfriend. It was 3k+ reads back then.

Then I happened to saw this

Then I happened to saw this. It went up to #1 on Wonha. And it has 12k+ reads already. I am truly mesmerized by the readers for all your supports. I really don't know how to thank all of you, really. But I am really touched because you love it and still supporting it.

Thank you all! Sending you all the love I have for you guys! Let's keep on supporting each other! I will never forget all the love and support you gave my works

Thank you all! Sending you all the love I have for you guys! Let's keep on supporting each other! I will never forget all the love and support you gave my works. Thanks!

FIGHTING!! ✊🏻😝👏🏻👏🏻