So soft

Meanwhile..

"Aish! I've said so many things to her! I hate myself!" Yerin exclaimed while walking back and forth.

She's with Sinb, where? On a high cliff around the woods. Yerin brought her there because she said she doesn't want to go home yet. They needed some air. Both of them. So, they ended up on a cliff.

"Unnie.. why did you bring me here? You're afraid of heights, right? Know what, for a vampire, that's very odd." Sinb asked Yerin.

"For fresh air! We need it both! And, I already have acrophobia even before I became a vampire." Yerin uttered.

"Aish!! I hurt her feelings, Sinb-ya.. what should I do?" Yerin sits a little far away from the cliff where Sinb is sitting.

"Why did you do it, unnie? You like her, right?" Sinb uttered anxiously.

"Ya! How did you know?"

"It wasn't that hard.." Sinb smirked.

Yerin's face became serious. No. More like, an upset expression on her face is forming.

"I'm kinda disappointed of what's happening. Yes.. I like her.. but it doesn't mean I'd tolerate whatever she does. I did it for the both of you.. so don't flutter yourself." Yerin explained.

"Ha? I'm definitely not. Aish!" Then Sinb looks at the ground beneath her and saw a deer.

"Unnie!! Come!" Then Sinb points at the deer for Yerin to see.

"Shit! That's high.." Yerin feels dizzy looking down.

"Wanna race, unnie?" Sinb looks at Yerin with a grin on her face.

"I'm not gonna jump that high.." Yerin steps backward slowly.

"Then.. food is mine!" Sinb, while grinning, jumped off the high cliff.

"Aish! I can't let that girl.."

Yerin run to the other side to where the deer is. It doesn't matter because vampires are basically fast. So.. she makes sure she'd catch the deer before Sinb.

Their temptation? Animal blood. If they smell the scent of blood, they can easily distinguish if it comes from human or animal. Of course human blood will make them crazier than animal blood. It's just that they are used to drinking and eating animals. We don't know how much resisting they are going because their school is surrounded by normal people.

The two laugh and play despite the misunderstandings they're into. It's been decade since they bonded like that. That's why.. they wanted to do such things again.

*****

"Umji-ya.. are you okay? How are you? omo.. I misse you so much, Omuji.." Yuju hugs Umji the moment she saw her.

"Unnie, I'm okay. Wait. Did you cry? What happened?" Umji asked.

"No.. I'm okay. Are you really good now? Do you feel any pain?"

"Unnie.. unnie." Umji looks at Yuju and Eunha.

"I missed you both!" Umji uttered and hugs her unnies.

"I'm so happy that you recovered already." Eunha expressed her happiness by jumping and spinning around.

Since.. Umji just woke up, they decided to spend the night in the Haven and go to school tomorrow morning together.

*****

Umji is walking to the principal's office to give her excuse letter for being absent.

"Oh. Umji, you're back. Good morning." her classmate smile and greeted her.

Umji made it to the principal's office and hands her excuse letter. After few minutes of talking and clarifying some things, she went back to their homeroom. She saw Sinb walking towards her.

"Umji.. can we talk? Just a few minutes." Sinb asked with a shaky voice.

"The class will start soon.. how about later at lunch?" Umji replied. Sinb just nodded.

Umji begins to walk again and Sinb goes to the restroom. Umji glanced at Sinb again until she closes the door. She got a hunch that Sinb will apologize and she's ready to hear her out.

For some reason.. she felt that she needs to solve the conflict. She thinks that if she forgives Sinb, everything will be okay between them and the vampires. Besides, they're in the same dorm and they will all be affected by the misunderstandings. And, she doesn't want that to happen. Not anymore.

*****

Lunch.

Umji is eating together with Eunha and Yuju. Then, she saw Sinb walking towards them. She suddenly scoffs a little.

To their shock.. eyes widened, looking at Sinb knelt before Umji, apologizing.

"Umji.. I'm sincerely apologizing for what I did to you. I hope you can forgive me. I'm so sorry. I regret everything that's happened." Sinb muttered.

Umji suddenly stands up to help Sinb get up. Even Yuju and Eunha are shocked because of what Sinb just did. They're covering their open mouth with their hands as they looked at Sinb.

"Omo! Sinb-ya.. get up, you dumbass." Umji helped her to stand up and wipes the tears that are falling from Sinb's eyes.

Almost all the students in the cafeteria were shocked and amazed at the same time. Because Sinb, the cold hearted person they've ever known, knelt before the new girls at school, crying. They felt sorry for her, but they're also amazed how Umji melts Sinb's frozen heart.

"I saw my bracelet on my study table at the dorm. And, I thought about you suddenly. I've made a terrible mistake an I want to repay that. And earn your trust. All of you." Sinb pertained to Yuju and Eunha also. Eunha just smile but Yuju.. serious as ever.

"Hey.. I know we've made mistakes. I got mad, you got mad.. but I also forgive." Umji hugs Sinb while Sinb cried herself out.

"Thank you, Umji. Thank you so much. I'll make it up to you.. I promise. I will never let anyone hurt. I will prot-- Okay. That's overreacting." Yuju interrupts Sinb.

Eunha just hushed Yuju and nods to Umji like.. 'yeah. continue on what you're doing' .

Umji then smile at the thought that they're misunderstandings will be soon end.

"Stop crying now, you softie." Umji chuckles while she caress Sinb's back.

"Aish.." Sinb suddenly uttered.

"Oh?" Umji giggles but Sinb still hugs Umji.

Now, they know that it will be easy for them if they're all comfortable to each other without awkwardness. Yuju secretly smiles because of what Sinb just did. She's amazed of how much courage Sinb has to kneel down in front of everybody to apologize. She's truthfully happy for the two, she's just being a little bitchy. Little did she knows, Eunha noticed her smile and grins.