Things happened

Yuju and Eunha immediately run to the school to find where Umji is.

"Call Sinb!" Yuju points at Yerin.

Yerin immediately dialed Sinb's number but she's not answering.

"Nothing." said Yerin while running because they went outside too because they panicked seeing Yuju and Eunha.

"Shit!" Yuju muttered.

No one is in the school now because it's already late in the evening. While they are running, they heard a loud growl coming from the field. They quickly run towards where the sound is coming from. They know it's Umji and Sinb. Then they saw them.

"What did you say about Sinb's core?" Eunha asked Sowon.

"Still the same." Sowon told them.

"If that's the case.." Yuju looks at Sowon and Yerin while panting.

"Yuju-ya.. the moon.." Eunha keeps on reminding Yuju.

"Yeah! I know it, Eunha. I'm thinking! Can you still handle it?" Yuju asked Eunha how is she because of the moon.

"I'm fine, Yuju. But Umji.." Eunha looked at Yuju with worried eyes.

"What?!" Yerin yelled.

"At this rate, Umji could kill Sinb!" Yuju exclaimed.

"Talk to your sister." Yuju told Sowon and Yerin then she quickly run towards Umji.

"Umji! Stop!" shouted Yuju.

"Ohh! The other dogs are here. Your rescue is here!!" Sinb continued shouting.

Umji is out of control now. She's not listening to Yuju who's now coming at her. Yuju jumped trying to stop Umji, but Umji attacks her in mid-air causing her to fall hardly on the ground. She scoffs a little. Eunha immediately helps her up.

"Sinb! You need to stop!" Sowon yelled at her.

"Why?! I didn't start this! It's her fault!" Sinb exclaimed.

"STOP!" Yerin shouted.

Sinb looked at her unnies shaking their heads. Then, she looks at Umji then to Yuju and Eunha.

"You leave me no choice, Umji-ya.." Yuju said while standing up with Eunha's help.

She then suddenly transform into werewolf.

"Woah~" Yerin sticks her eyes to Yuju's transformation.

Yuju's silver gray fur stunned the vampires.

Yuju and Umji fought. But, of course Yuju is doing it to calm Umji but it's no use so she uses a little of her strength and knocks Umji down. Umji went back to her human form but she's unconscious. Yuju puts Umji on her back and Eunha quickly jumps to ride Yuju.

Before Yuju runs, she looks at Yerin again who is struggling to stop Sinb. She's telling Yerin to talk to Sinb to stop bothering Umji.

"Talk to your sister. She needs to stop bothering Umji. Or else.." then she growls. Yuju told Sowon and Yerin using her telepathic voice.

Yuju then runs quickly to The Haven to bring Umji so that her father can help her. She's blaming herself for what happened to Umji tonight. She wasn't able to protect her younger sister and this happened. She failed to look her up.

While thinking all of that, Eunha caress Yuju's fur.

"Yuju, it's not your fault. We didn't know this will happen." Eunha told Yuju to reassure her that it's not her fault.