Imprinted

They've waited for Mr. Lee to come back but they know it would take a while to convince the Lord of the vampires. Until the night comes.

They are all gathered to the Haven and they have sensed that Lord HeeChul is coming. Until he suddenly showed up.

"Where is the girl?" Lord HeeChul said while looking at everyone.

Lord Choi is looking at him furiously and walk towards where Yuju is.

Yuju's body shakes again and their healer barely stops it now because she uses almost all of her powers to prevent her seizures. Yuju's eyes opened all of the sudden, making her golden eyes shines brighter, because her seizures are getting worse. Yerin barely looks at her.

"Hmm! She should've been dead by now. But.. she's strong enough to handle the serum. Her body is fighting it by itself. I'm amazed." Lord HeeChul grinned at Lord Choi.

"Quit playing around and give her the antidote." Lord Choi uttered very seriously looking at Lord HeeChul.

Sowon, Yerin and Sinb looks at each other because they know that it's very seldom and rare for their Lord to be amazed like that. And yet, Yuju does it even when she's unconscious.

Lord HeeChul injects Yuju with some antidote. Afterwards, he puts his hands over Yuju's chest and uses his core to pump her heart. Everyone saw Lord HeeChul's core which is like a bolt of lightning surrounds Yuju's body, but it immediately vanished again. It will help the antidote to properly circulate around her body and that should make her situation better.

"All done. She should just rest. Expect more seizures before she finally recovers completely." Lord HeeChul assured the Lord of the werewolves.

*****

The Lords went in private and talk to each other about the serum.

"You said that you're going to destroy all of them!" Lord Choi exclaimed.

"The previous Lord told me not to destroy all of it. I did to some, but I spare some too." HeeChul smirked.

"Quit being so silly with me and get rid all of them." Lord Choi said with an angry tone.

HeeChul stood up from his seat and utter.

"I can't do that. Because it was your previous Lord who requested our previous Lord not to dispose all of them." HeeChul winks.

"What? Why would our previous Lord do that?"

"The Rogues."

Lord HeeChul. He's the youngest among their kind to become the present Lord. Mr. Lee is his brother. Being a young Lord, he's sometimes silly and playful. But he sure is respectful to his older and to his people. His people trully honor him.

Lord Choi and Lord HeeChul settles the problem once Lord Choi heard about the previous Lords, the rogues and everything that he should know.

*****

"I can't believe our previous Lord made those serum." Sinb said.

"Yeah.. now I feel more responsible to Yuju's situation." Yerin said still looking so down.

"Aish!" the girls looks at Eunha.

They stayed beside Yuju and waited for her to wake up.

"Can't we all just stop blaming ourselves?! I'm really done with everything! We should be the strength of each other!" Eunha suddenly muttered and the girls stares at her.

"Unnie.. lower your voice. You'd wake Meonji and Angkko up. Or even Yuju unnie." Umji said while grinning to Eunha because she suddenly rants.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm just saying..." Eunha calmly said and looks at Yuju.