The Serum

Sowon accompanied Eunha to Mr. Lee's office. It's within the school grounds but not visible to normal humans. The vampires are the only ones who knows Mr. Lee's office.

Eunha looks at Sowon the moment they arrived. The ambiance of his office is really different when they're outside. The room is too dim. But, Eunha's eyes immediately adapts to the surroundings. Then, in front of her, behind the office table, a man turns around to face her.

"Hmm.. I didn't expect this. Well.. not this soon." Mr. Lee uttered in a very deep voice.

Eunha furrowed her eyebrows about what Mr. Lee just said. Eunha feels like he already expected this to happened.

"She's Eunha, Mr. Lee. One of the daughters of the Haven. She wants to talk to you." Sowon uttered.

Sowon looks at Eunha fiercely and Eunha stared at her too. Then Sowon raised an eyebrow to her that makes her withdraw the stare.

"Mr. Lee.. Lord Choi from the Haven wants to talk to you."

"Why? What is it so important that he really need me?"

Eunha gives him a sharp look because of his being conceited.

"It's about the serum."

Eunha can see that he is shocked when he heard about the serum. She just smirked and looks at Sowon and slightly shakes her head.

"Tell him I'd be there." Mr. Lee uttered.

"No. He needs you NOW. Or someone will die." Eunha insisted.

Mr. Lee smirked and looks at Eunha furiously. Eunha removed her stare to Mr. Lee.

"Fine. I'll go there. How about you accompany me there?" Mr. Lee grinned.

"M-My pleasure."

"Sowon-ah, call out the others from your dorm. They'll come with us."

"What?" Eunha looks at Mr. Lee.

"Why? Is there a problem with that? I know.. they're involved."

"N-Nothing."

Then Sowon did as Mr. Lee said. They are gathered and Eunha and Umji leads them to the Haven.

*****

Along the way, Yerin told Mr. Lee everything that has happened. Mr. Lee just looked at the girls including Eunha and Umji. He's even surprised about the appearance of Meonji and Angkko. By that time, he knows what they are already.

The mood at the Haven changed when they arrived. Some werewolves are staring at them in fierce and some just ignores them.

In the room where Yuju is lying, Mr. Lee is checking on her.

"The venom was successfully removed." Mr. Lee uttered. The Lord nodded.

The girls look at Eunha, but she avoided their stare.

"The shaking.. or her seizures are caused by the serum." Mr. Lee added.

"How much of the serum did that vampire injected Yuju?" Lord Choi asked.

"I saw..." Eunha uttered then closes her eyes.

"8 syringes at the scene. That includes the ones he used to me and Umji." Eunha continued.

Sowon, Yerin and Sinb are amazed by Eunha's mind. Because they, themselves, don't know how much or how many did Minho used to Yuju. Umji smiled at them and nodded.

"6 shots?!" The Lord looks furious.

"Over 3 shots could kill a werewolf." Mr. Lee looks at the girls.