You got me

After clarifying everything at the Haven, the girls went back to the dorm. The other girls flashes to the living room to check on them.

"So? How are you guys?" Sowon immediately asked.

Eunha talks to her while Yuju went straight to their room and buried herself to her bed.

Umji went straight to the bathroom but when she pushes the door, Sinb is inside, taking a bath.

"WAAAHH!" the two screamed together. Umji covered her eyes and immediately comes out of the bathroom.

"KIM YEWON!! I'LL FCKN' KILL YOU!!!" Sinb yelled out loud.

"SORRY SINB-SSI! MY BAD! Why didn't you lock the door, you dumbass!" Umji yelled back.

Luckily, there's a blurry glass dividing the shower room from the toilet. Sinb almost slipped on the floor when Umji opens the door.

"What happened?" Yerin asked but Umji flashes to their room before she could answer her.

Yerin was left dumbfounded with confuse look on her face.

"Where's Yuju?" Yerin asked Eunha.

"She's inside. I don't know what she's doing." Eunha answered.

Yerin went to their room and knocks on the door.

"Yuju.." she calls and opens the door.

"Yes, unnie?" Yuju answered while lying on the bed.

"In case you forgot, we had a bet." Yerin reminded Yuju.

"Yep. I'm sorry unnie for not making it earlier." Yuju said with apologetic look.

"But, we still have time. I could treat you dinner if you want?"

"Sure.. I'll just change."

"Okay." Yerin smiles at her before closing the door.

"What bet?" Umji asked while grinning.

"Uhh.. nothing. Just continue what you're doing there." Yuju said while smiling. Umji just grinned to her.

Yuju immediately changes her clothes and went outside their room.

"Wow.." Yerin said while looking at her.

"Let's go.." she added while smiling.

Yuju is wearing white crap top shirt that fits her body and pair of jeans. She decided to wear boots. Black boots.

"Unnie, don't wait for us. Eat your dinner. I cooked something." Yerin said to Sowon when she walks out the door.

*****

"Yuju-ssi.. since there's still sunlight, I'm gonna show you something first." Yerin uttered while smiling to Yuju.

"What is it?" Yuju asked.

"Just.. it's a surprise." Yerin winks.

The two went to an indoor pool near the dorm.

"Have you ever wondered what my core is?" Yerin asked Yuju.

"Yeah. I've never seen you use it yet." Yuju answered.

"Look at this.." Yerin proudly said.

Then she started bending the water in the pool. She raised it like a tall wall of water in front of Yuju. Yuju really looks so amazed by it.

"I can do this too." Yerin said. She walks away a little from Yuju.

Then she gets two handful of water, forming two balls of water, lets one float until it reached Yuju face. She then insert her right hand inside the ball of water from her left hand. Her hand appears to where the other ball of water is, which is near Yuju's face. She caressed Yuju face using that hand.