Can't tell her

"Of course we feel it too."

Eunha got startled when Yerin suddenly is sitting beside her on their bed.

"Why are you so shocked?" said Yerin then Yuju giggles.

"Then.. why did they still let those kids live here?" Yuju asked.

"Unnie.. we feel odd towards them but I don't feel any danger." Umji sudden answered.

"Well.. me too though. But.. I can't really distinguish what's so different about the kids." Yuju said.

"Maybe we can wait and see. For now.. let them live here. They're not harmful." Yerin winks at them.

"Yerin unnie, why are you here btw?" Eunha asked.

"Uhm.. nothing. I just want to check on something." Yerin smiles and looked at Yuju.

"Something? or Someone?" Eunha grinned.

"Tch! I'm going." Yerin said while looking at Eunha.

Yerin went outside their room. And the three rests themselves because they still have classes tomorrow. They got overwhelmed because of the kids.

*****

"Okay girls. I'll be accompanying the kids to the elementary department. I'll talk to the principal there and to Mr. Lee later." Sowon stated.

"Yes, unnie. Take care." the girls replied.

*****

"I'm so exhausted! Can we just not take those exams.. aigoo!" Umji uttered looking so tired.

"Tch! You're the first one to finish the exam earlier. Don't make fuss there." Sinb said while playing with her food.

The girls are in the cafeteria. It's their lunch already and they're eating together.

"Sinb, stop playing with your food." Eunha said.

Sinb just pouted and stopped it right away.

"Yah. Sinb-ah.. losing the appetite? Me too. I don't feel like eating. It's getting boring." Yerin said.

"Hey.. remember the playground?" Yerin excitedly said to Sinb.

Sinb then held her head up and looks at Yerin with a broad smile.

"Yeah! Let's go there." Sinb said excitedly.

Yerin then grabs Sinb's hand and started running to go to the playground.

"Hey! We still have classes!" Umji shouts for Sinb to hear.

"I know. I'll catch up later."

Then they're gone. Yuju is just sitting there and eating her food in silent. But she really is curious about Yerin and Sinb.

"Aigoo.. those two. They sure missed having fun together." Sowon suddenly uttered.

"You know what girls.. those two, Yerin and Sinb. They are so close since we were young. No one can separate the two. Yerin is always protecting Sinb." Sowon added.

"If I never knew those two, and see them now, I would really think that there's something going on between them." She continues.

When Yuju heard it, she stands up and pretends to put her plate on the CLAYGO area. But actually, she doesn't wanna hear it anymore because she's having a weird feeling about it.

"Did I say something wrong?" Sowon whispered to Eunha while looking at Yuju.

Eunha just shrugged. They just looks at Yuju again and stared at her while she walks outside the cafeteria.