What will happen?

Umji went to the rooftop and cried. She feels sad and hurt about what Sowon told her. She remembers how happy Sinb is. And she doesn't want that to fade but after what Sowon told her, she just can't do anything and cries herself on the rooftop.

"Why are you crying?"

A familiar voice speaks from behind her. She closes her eyes, wipes her tears and breath. It's Sinb.

"N-Nothing."

"C'mon. Tell me.. you know you can always te---I'm okay." Umji interrupted her.

Sinb looks at Umji. Umji look at her in the eyes too. Umji couldn't help her tears from falling. She sees Sinb's coldness through her eyes but she can also see happiness and hope. Because she really thinks that she would be able to see her parents. And that hurts Umji more.

Sinb hugs Umji all of a sudden. She didn't utter any words like she always does. She didn't ask or tease or scold Umji. She hugs her tight while she cries. Sinb doesn't know why Umji is crying. She have no idea. Not at all. But she automatically hugs her, seeing her hurting.

Sinb hushed Umji while caressing her back. She can feel herself throbbing while hugging Umji. She can't breath properly. She's nervous. She's nervous because she's hugging Umji longer than she always does.

Though she feels nervous, she feels comfortable too. She's there for Umji without even knowing her reasons why she cry. She hugs Umji tighter.

"I-I'm sorry, Eunbi. I'm really sorry." Umji said in between sobs, gripping on Sinb's jacket. Sinb just shakes her head while she hugs Umji.

*****

At the dorm, Eunha, Yuju and Umji are talking about the Haven and decided to go there. Yuju told Yerin about it and she agrees with them. Yerin then goes to Sinb in their room.

Knowing about Sinb's parents because Sowon told them, she immediately thought of Sinb and wanted to make her feel loved and cared. Though she knows that Sinb doesn't know anything yet.

"Hi.." Yerin smiles at Sinb.

"What?"

"Aish! So cold.." Yerin pouted.

"What do you want?"

"Come with me in the kitchen. I'll cook something." Yerin said smiling.

"I don't want to." Sinb said with no expressions and continue playing on her gamebox.

"Aish! Come on, Sinb-yah.." Yerin pulls Sinb to the kitchen.

"Unnie.. why are you bothering me?"

"I would like you to watch me cook.. hihi~" Yerin flashes her eye-smile.

"Tch!" then Sinb sits on the chair.

"You'll be my critic."

"I always eat the dishes you cook here. What so different about tonight?"

"Uhh.. a new dish? I think. Hihi~"

"Fine. I'll wait here."

*****

Meanwhile.. Eunha, Yuju and Umji reached the Haven. They decided to visit the others because they just feels like it. And Yuju and Eunha wants to talk to Umji too about Sinb.

"Uhm.. Yewon-ah.. can we talk?" Yuju started. Umji just look at her unnies.

"Yeah.. I know what this is all about." Umji utters and lets out a sigh.

"What are you doing?" Yuju started to asked.

"I was helping Sinb to find her parents. Don't pretend Sowon unnie didn't tell you yet."