Her time

"Sinb-yah.. Lord HeeChul needs us." Sowon calls out.

"All of us six." she added.

They walk outside, infront of the house. While the others are busy training, Lord HeeChul wants to try something about Sinb's core, her nullification.

"Yerin-ah.. come here." HeeChul calls her out. Yuju stares at Yerin as she walks right next to HeeChul.

"Sinb-yah.. one of your core is nullification, right? You can be a shield. Try focusing on Yerin and control yourself to make a shield." HeeChul said.

HeeChul holds Yerin's hand and started to navigate his electricity to her.

"Okay. Focus. Now!"

"Wait wait! I'm not ready!" Sinb utters.

But it was too late because HeeChul already electrified Yerin. Without Sinb's shield, Yerin gritted her teeth and drops on the ground because of HeeChul's core.

"I-It hurts." Yerin stuttered because of the pain.

Yuju looks at Yerin anxiously as she stands herself. HeeChul still holding her hand though.

"I told you I wasn't ready yet." Sinb utters.

"Try again! Focus!"

"Sinb-yah.. p-please." Yerin still recovering from the pain.

"Okay. Try again." Sinb utters and fixes herself and focus on Yerin.

HeeChul started to electrified Yerin again but Sinb failed again.

"AHH!" Yerin screamed the pain out and drops to her knees.

"HWANG EUNBI!" Yerin shouts Sinb's name in anger.

"You don't have to be mad." Yuju mumbles. Yerin looks at her straight in the eyes furiously.

"It's not like you're the one who feels the pain." Yerin said as she removes her stare to Yuju and turns to Sinb again. Yuju felt a jolt of shock and pain in her chest after Yerin spoke but she stayed silent.

"Oh. You give me an idea, Yerin-ah." HeeChul said.

"You need to be motivated, Sinb-ssi. Uhh.. Umji-yah.. come here." HeeChul added.

"No!" Sinb stopped Umji.

"Touch her and I'll kill you." she added.

"What?" HeeChul looks at Sinb seriously.

"I-I mean.. Y-Yerin unnie is e-enough. She's strong enough to resist your core. I just need to concentrate." Sinb said and pulled Umji behind her.

"Fine. Whenever you're ready."

Sinb focused on Yerin and started to control her core. The shield flows like plasma through Yerin. HeeChul started to electrified her and she didn't flinch a little this time. Sinb successfully used her core. Then HeeChul stopped.

"So?" Sinb asked.

"It's still painful but I can resist it." Yerin answered.

"Uwoah~ Sinb-ssi. Daebak!" Eunha said.

"My girlfriend is so cool, right?" Umji uttered with a broad smile on her face.

The girls just chuckled with her except Yuju. She's still in shock after what Yerin did a while ago. She's shocked because Yerin really said the words coldly. She felt a jolt in her chest after Yerin uttered the words. But she can't blame her. This is what she wanted. For Yerin to be mad and it looks like it's happening. But she feels hurt about it.