Trust

The two bursted out laughing with each other and makes Umji confused about what's happening.

"Unnie!! I've missed you!! It's been a decade." Sinb said and hugs Jessica.

"Yeah.. you've grown so much. Aigoo.. I suddenly missed being young again." Jessica.

"Ohh c'mon! You look so much younger than me. Why is that?" Sinb said excitedly.

"Aigoo.. you learned how to be funny now, huh.." said Jessica and turns her head to Umji.

"Oh.. Almost forgot. This is Umji. Beware unnie, she bites." Sinb teased Umji.

"Hi.. nice meeting you. Is Sinb taking good care of you? Or she's being cold again?" Jessica reached out for a hand shake while she teased Sinb.

"Yah.. unnie. I got it from you." Sinb said wearing her as usual facial expression.

"Yah? You're talking informally to me now?" Jessica wears a more colder expression. Sinb just chuckled while shakes her head.

"Nice meeting you, Dr. Jung." Umji said nicely.

"Oh.. you can call me unnie." Jessica winks at Umji.

"Get in the car." she said to Sinb and Umji.

*****

Jessica drives to her house with Sinb and Umji. When they arrived, they went straight to her office because she felt like Sinb is going to ask her something.

Before they started talking, Jessica faced the mirror and removes her contact lenses. Her dark red eyes brightens.

"See? That's what you get for drinking human blood. Red eyes stay." Sinb whispered to Umji.

"Luckily, no one in the hospital sees me stealing human blood from the bank." Jessica said and turns to Sinb and Umji again after she seats on her chair.

"So.. let's start the business." Jessica uttered. Sinb looks at her and grinned.

"So sharp." Sinb said and became serious again.

Sinb and Umji sits on the chair opposite Jessica.

"Unnie.." Sinb started.

"It's about my parents."

Jessica leans her elbow on the table and looks at Sinb.

"Hm? What about them?"

"I need your help to find them."

Jessica didn't utter a word and just leaned back to her chair, looking at Sinb, spinning her pen between her fingers.

"Why?" she asked.

"You see.. it's been 15 years since. You know exactly how I felt and the things I went through before." Sinb stated. Jessica nodded.

"I want to see them." she added.

"That'll be hard. Because we know that they were gone. Long gone." Jessica uttered.

"I know. But.. with your help, I think I would be able to locate them again?"

"Hmmm.. let me see what I can do about that. I'll tell you the details if I found something." Jessica assured Sinb. Sinb then nods her head.

"Thank you in advance, unnie. You're a great help. And you know how much I trust you."

"Don't mention it." Jessica winks.

"Btw, did you two had your breakfast already?" she asked.

Sinb and Umji looks at each other in silent. Suddenly, they heard a stomach growling. It's Umji. She's hungry. They just laugh it off.