Blood

The night just passed by and Umji sleeps beside Yuju. She didn't leave her unnie's side since she saw her cried.

*****

"I thought you two are getting along well?" Umji asked Yuju.

"Yeah.. I thought so too. But.. it turns out I'm just assuming it." Yuju answered.

They are in the library, in the music section, for their composition. Then, Yerin joins them.

"Oh.. Yerin unnie." Umji said and looks at Yuju.

Yuju just looks at the blank music sheets and pretends to be busy.

"Hi!" Yerin greeted and smiles.

"You didn't tell me that you're going to work on it here. I should've joined you earlier." Yerin gladly said to Yuju.

"Sorry. I was about to tell you." Yuju lied.

She really don't want to talk to Yerin now. She doesn't know why. Yerin didn't do anything to her. But because of what happened yesterday, she prefer working alone for the meantime.

"Umji-ah, Sinb is looking for you, btw." Yerin uttered.

"Ha? Oh." Umji then fixed her things.

Umji was about to go when Yuju stops her, held on to her sleeves and looks at her.

"Don't go.." Yuju's telepathic voice while looking at Umji. She still can't look at Yerin.

"Umji-ah?" Yerin wonders why Umji isn't going yet.

"H-ha? Yeah.." Umji looks at Yuju and pulled her sleeves from Yuju's hand.

"Sorry, unnie. I'll be back quickly." Umji's voice and started to walk outside the library.

Yuju just closes her eyes in disbelief because Umji left her knowing about the situation. She can't believe her little sister. She still can't look at Yerin who moves to where Umji sits a while ago which was beside her.

"Can we go to the music room? I want to hear the notes you said you practiced." Yerin said while smiling at Yuju.

"Okay."

Yerin startled when Yuju immediately stands up and walks towards the door. She just followed her, still wondering why Yuju is acting weird again. But didn't mind it and focused on the composition.

*****

After Yuju played the piano. Yerin speaks.

"That is great. We can start working on the lyrics." Yerin gladly said.

"Yeah." Yuju really is trying to act normal in front of Yerin but her replies are making Yerin wonders.

While they are thinking what lyrics should they put, Sinb flashes inside the music room.

"Oh.. you two are here?" Sinb looks at Yerin and Yuju.

But Yuju just looked at her and didn't utter any words.

"Sinb-ah!!" Yerin happily greeted Sinb and her eye-smile flashes.

Now, Yuju can't focus and can't breathe because she feels suffocated when they are in one room. She stands up and walks towards the door of the music room.

"Where are you going?" Yerin asked while looking at Yuju.

"I'll look for Umji. I'll tell you when I have an idea about the lyrics." She said and walks out the music room.

"She's weird again." Sinb muttered.

"Yah. Don't say that." Yerin defended Yuju.

"But she is." Sinb insisted. Yerin just looks at her and shakes her head.