Plan ruined

"YOU'RE DEAD!" Eunha heard Yuju. She suddenly feels frightened and looks everywhere trying to search for Yuju. But, she couldn't find her.

"We need to go.. like, right now!" Eunha told Sowon.

"Wait! Why? What happened? Why are you looks so dreadful just now?" Sowon asked with confusion.

"Of course not.. just.. I'll explain later when we get to the dorm."

The two went straight to their dorm. Eunha is thinking of how she will explain to Yuju that she and Sowon started to go out for quite some time now.

They haven't labelled their relationship yet but they're starting to go out, sometimes eat outside or roam around the town or the woods.

*****

When they arrived at the dorm..

"Hey. I can't find my card. You have yours, right?" Sowon's searching through her things.

Eunha was about to swipe her keycard when the door opens. She got nervous but when she saw Yerin, she's relieved.

She quickly went straight to their room to see if Yuju is inside, but no Yuju. She threw her bag to the bed and removed her jacket and went back to the living room.

"Yerin unnie, by any chance, do you know where Yuju is?" Eunha asked Yerin with an odd expression while closing the door of their room.

"I don't have any idea. To be honest, I'm thinking about her too, because she left the dorm crying." Yerin expound.

"Oh.. guess, I'll just wait for her here." Eunha says and opens the fridge.

"We just ate!" Sowon shockingly uttered while looking at Eunha searching for food.

Yerin smirked and Sowon saw it. She just winked to Yerin. She knows about them. Just an impulse but looks like it's really happening.

"I envy you, unnie." Yerin said in a low voice, more of a whisper enough for Sowon to hear her and pouted.

"Why? Btw, how is it going with Yuju?" this time, Sowon smirked. Yerin tittered.

"Stop smirking, will you? There's nothing going on.." Yerin muttered.

"What? What happened to your chic magnet skills? It's getting dull, Jung Yerin."

Sowon teased her and she just continues her pouty face look.

"Unnie, I really like her. What should I do?" Yerin asked Sowon while poking her arms.

"Give her some time. Just show her or express your feelings, what you really feel towards her. Then, ask her out." Sowon explains.

"Don't you think it's a little fast?" Yerin asked anxiously.

"Oppss.. you know, speed has always been my problem." then she giggles.

"You want me to help you, unnie?"

Yerin looks at Eunha with shock on her face.

"Am I that good at making myself less occuring?" Eunha winked at Yerin.

Yerin just looked at Sowon and she winked at her too. Sowon then looks at Eunha and bit her lower lip and smirked. Yerin saw that and her eyes widened. She's sitting between the two and she doesn't know what to do, that's why she stands up and yell.