Didn't see it coming

"Great! I'm in the same section with that Sinb girl!" Umji complains as she walks inside their dorm.

"Why? Did she bother you?" Yuju asked. Eunha just took a bite of her burger.

"You're eating again?" Umji looks at Eunha while smiling but frowned again when she turns to Yuju.

"No. But, I don't really like the idea of me and her in the same room." Umji explains while pouting.

She really looks bothered about it and Yuju can't do anything about it. She just hugged her sister tight.

"Go get change and have a rest." Yuju smiles at the youngest.

"This dorm is too big for just the three of us. And, it has two bedrooms in it." said Umji while changing her clothes.

"Yep. It is. The director says that other students are living here already. They just added us because it's the only dorm with more space." says Yuju while roaming inside their dorm.

"Oh.. that's why it looks occupied." Umji says and went back to Yuju.

"The kitchen is so neat." Yuju added.

When she said that, Eunha rushed in to the kitchen to check the refrigirator. She opened it widely and her eyes shines on what she's seeing.

It is full of foods and drinks. Sweets like cakes and chocolates. It looks like they have a lot of stocks for the whole month.

"WOAH!" Umji said as she sees the fridge.

While they are busy looking inside the fridge, they heard the door beeps. Somebody's coming in. So they went to see who it is, and in their disbelief, their eyes widened in shock to see who it is.

It's the three gorgeous girls they bumped in to the corridor this morning.

"Well well well." Sinb says while looking at the other three.

"Oh.. So, you're the girls Mr. Lee was talking about. Hi! I'm Yerin." Then she flushes her bright smile and her everlasting eye-smile that attracts all human-beings, vampires and werewolves in the universe. Yuju sees her eye-smile and can't help herself but smile too.

"I'm Sowon. We know we didn't have the best first impressions, but we can always make it right. And, we're really nice persons. Hehe~" then Sowon reach for a hand shake.

Yuju didn't hesitate to reach and introduce themselves.

"I'm Yuju. This is Umji and Eunha. Nice meeting you guys. I didn't see this coming." Yuju smiles.

"Tss. What's with the formality. I hate it. Don't be too confident. I still don't like each one of you." Sinb told the girls coldly before slamming the door of their room in front of them.

"We'd like to apologize for what Sinb's showing you. She's just like that. But she's still soft." Yerin explains while smiling.

Yuju nods but can't help but to stare at Yerin because she got attracted by her smile. Umji just elbowed her and raised her eyebrow when Yuju turns to her.

"So, you guys have settled in already?" Yerin asked.

"Uhh.. y-yeah. We can.. uhm.. just use the other room on the left." Yuju says stutterly.

"Ohhhh.." Eunha stares at Yuju.

Yuju never stutter in front of anyone. She always so confident and brave. Maybe Eunha and Umji noticed it already when she's in front of Yerin.

"Okay. So, welcome to the dorm!!" said Yerin and Sowon happily and simultaneously.

"We'll celebrate later. There's a cake inside the fridge. We can eat that later." Sowon says very excitedly.

Eunha, after hearing what Sowon said, she grabs Sowon's hand and looks at her.

"Thank you." Eunha said while looking at Sowon.

"Omo! You're so cute!" then she pinched Eunha's cheeks slightly.

"You must be Umji?" Yerin turns to Umji. She just nods her head.

"Aww. So cute. You can call us Unnie, too." Yerin told Umji.

"Really? Woah. I have a lot of Unnies now. Yuju unnie, Eunha unnie, don't get jealous, okay?" Umji jokingly said.

They all just laughed and finally met each other formally. They don't have any idea of what Sinb is doing inside the room that's why, Sowon silently checks on her.

When she opens the door, she saw Sinb lying on her chest on the bed with her head sideways. Looks like she's doing a planking. HAHAHA! But literally, she's asleep.

Sowon immediately called the others to show Sinb's position. She haven't change her uniforms yet.

"She's not that annoying when she's asleep." Yuju mumbles but only Yerin was able to hear her. Yerin just chuckled with Yuju.

"Yeah. Tell me about it. Hihi~ She's just adorable." Yerin whispered.

"Let's go already. We don't wanna wake her up. That'll be the worst thing that could happen." Sowon puts a blanket over Sinb and shuts the room's door slowly and silently, thinking that Sinb might wake up if she makes noise.

"We'll just head out for a while. We have meeting to attend. Tell Sinb to follow us when she wakes up, okay?" Sowon told them.

"Okay, unnie. We will." Umji said.

Then Sowon and Yerin head back to school to attend some meeting.

"Well.. not bad." Umji said while looking at her Unnies.

"Not bad at all." Yuju replied while smiling.

*****

"What do you think, unnie?" Yerin asked Sowon while they head back to the office.

"They look nice though." Sowon replied.

"Yuju.." Yerin says while smiling and brushing her hair using her fingers.

Sowon just looked at her smirking.

"I know that smile! Omo Yerin-ah!" Sowon laughs.

"What? I find her attractive." Yerin said and she can't remove the smile on her face.

"Yes, she is. But noticed Eunha? She doesn't talk much but she's just adorable." Sowon said.

The two girls just stared with each other and chuckled. They continue walking to Mr. Lee's office.