No Antidote

Because of the urge of kissing Umji, Sinb suddenly gritted her teeth to stop herself from being turned on more but she accidently bit Umji's lips.

"Aw." Umji immediately removes her lips on Sinb.

Then they saw a blood running down from her lips to her chin. Sowon immediately run to Sinb and tries to stop her.

"Unnie.. what are you doing? I can control myself now. Stop her." Then Sinb suddenly points at Yerin who's breathing heavily right now.

Yuju and Sowon stops her immediately. But she's just strong and threw the girls away from her and immediately runs to Umji with her dark red eyes flashing brightly. Sinb stops her while Eunha stays with Umji.

"Yerin unnie, stop! It's Umji. I don't want to fight you." Sinb said with a ranging voice. But Yerin seems so distracted about the blood on Umji mouth.

Eunha immediately brings Umji to the comfort room to wash the blood.

"Yerinie! Look at me.." Yuju holds Yerin on both of her shoulders. But it doesn't help it.

"JUNG YERIN!" Yuju uses her voice to mentally communicate to her. Then she kisses her lips.

"You have to calm down!" Yuju removes her kiss and looks at Yerin while shaking her head with unbelieveable reaction on her face.

She can't believe that Yerin can't help herself from their blood. She can't believe that eventhough how stronger Yerin is, she still can't control herself.. even to them.

Yerin's red eyes slowly fading away.

"I can't believe you!" Yuju pushes Yerin.

"Why?! Why can't you control yourself about situation like this?!" Yuju's voice is getting loud because of anger.

"Yuju-yah.. I'm sorry. I really am." Yerin pleaded Yuju and held onto her hands.

"What if it's me?! Huh?! Wait. During that time.. that Minho guy. Did you..." Yuju saw Yerin expression and that answers her question already.

"Omg.. I can't believe you, Jung Yerin. What will happen to Umji or to Eunha.. or even me if we haven't helped you come to your senses.. omg.." Yuju slowly walks backward from Yerin.

"Choi Yuna.."

"No. Stop talking to me. Don't come any closer. I don't want to see you again."

Yuju dashes inside the house and started to pack their things.

"Eunha.. Umji.. pack your things. We're going to the Haven now." Yuju said. And the two followed her order.

"Yuju.. please. Don't do this to me." Yerin begged Yuju and cry a lot.

"Don't touch me. Go away from me.. from us! You disgust me, Jung Yerin. I hate you."

"I will never do it again.. please Yuju-yah. Never. Please don't leave. I'll control myself from now on.. please." Yerin keeps on begging.

"Eunha.. Umji.. please. Please don't leave. Please.. I'm really sorry. I will never do it again. Umji.. I'm really sorry." Yerin begs to the werewolves. But it didn't work.

"Please leave us alone. I don't wanna see you again, Jung Yerin." Yuju started to walk outside and Eunha and Umji followed her.

Sinb grabs Umji's arm.

"Do you really have to leave with her?" Sinb mumbles to Umji.

"I'm sorry. You saw what happened. It's really hard to entrust ourselves with you." Umji answered.