Went too far

Three days have passed and Umji still in her hybernation. She'll wake up as soon as her body recovers the strength that she lost when she rampaged. It took Umji few days because of the fact that she has gone savage during a full moon is a very big deal.

Yuju always visits Umji in The Haven. She often goes there when she has vacant, and after school. Eunha, sometimes go with her, but sometimes, she's with Sowon, and Yuju is totally fine with that because for the first time in their lives, she sees Eunha so different. Eunha becomes so jolly and she often talks now. Not like before, she just nods or shakes her head. Now, Yuju can see the impact Sowon is giving her. She now can express her feelings more than before. But her being observant is still there and they love Eunha because of that.

*****

"Hey.. I seldom see you during our practice after school. Can you make it later?" Yerin questioned Yuju while they are changing their TC uniforms to school uniforms in girl's locker room.

"I'm sorry for not being present during the late practice. I'm visiting Umji and I'll go again later.. so, I won't be able to attend again." Yuju explains.

She thinks Yerin has the right to know since she is the ace as well as captain of the Taekwondo team.

"Ohh.. Is that so? You think, you can attend next time?"

"I hope so.. I'll make sure Umji recovers soon. I'm sorry, unnie. Is Mr. Wang upset or anything?"

"No.. I'm just asking because you're MIA during the passed few days. It's okay now. Atleast I know. Just make sure Umji recover soon." Yerin's eye-smile never fails to flutter Yuju's heart.

"Thank you, unnie. I still have classes. See you around." Yerin just nodded and Yuju starts to go to her class.

*****

"Woah!!"

"She really is so beautiful."

"Omo! President's so pretty."

Eunha and Yuju heard the students' commotions in the corridor so they check why. Then, in their surprise, there's a big tarpaulin with Sowon's whole body picture wearing winter outfit and says 'Winter is coming. Season's greeting' as the headline.

"Are you surprised?" Yerin uttered then puts her arms over Yuju and Eunha's shoulders.

"Why is she there?" Eunha asked Yerin, looking so amazed by the tarpaulin.

"Sowon unnie. Aside from being the Student Council President, she's the face of our school." Yerin winked at Eunha.

"Watch out! Your girlfriend is a hot chic campus crush." Yerin whispered to Eunha then grinned and started to walk passing through the crowd.

"Omo!! Unnie is so amazing!" Yuju uttered excitedly while clapping.

Eunha still in awe because this is so sudden, but.. she kinda knew this already. Seeing Sowon's posture and visual, she knows she's hot. They've seen the tarpaulins all around the school, even in the parking lot.

*****

Yuju went back to The Haven to check on Umji again.

"How is she, mother?"

"You should stop worrying, Yuju. She's fine. She just need this and you know that. But, she's totally fine now." her mother muttered.

"I miss her so much.. and I want her to recover already so that she can go to school and she can bond with us again."

"That will happen, you know that. Sooner or later.. she will wake up and you can do whatever you want with her again, but still.. be cautious, okay?" her mother looks at her and she just nods.