We do care

Umji tries to follow Sinb but now, Yuju walks towards her and stopped her from following Sinb.

"Umji-yah.. give her some space for now." Yuju utters.

"Unnie.. why is it always us? Why is it have to be this way? Why do we always fight?" Umji hugs Yuju and cries on her chest. Yuju hugs her tight and caressed her back.

Umji went to their room and cried herself inside. The older girls are left in the living room, frozen.

"They fought again." Yerin utters.

"Am I a bad sister?" Sowon suddenly mumbles.

"Why would you think that?" Yuju replied.

"Because we always fight and I always makes you all upset. And I always blame myself even in tiny detail that hurt you."

"Unnie.. you're the best sister that we could ever have. Please remember that." Yerin utters joyfully.

"I'm happy I've met you." Eunha mouthed while looking at Sowon.

"I know.. we could all be cats and dogs or mouse or whatever here, but looking at you now, I would still choose the path where I could meet you over and over again." Eunha sweetly said to Sowon. She's playing on the chair she's sitting at.. like balancing it with only two feet of it.

"I know you only did this because you can't see Sinb be hurt. We all can't. And, we know, you'd do everything.. you'd do whatever it takes.. or whoever it takes to protect all your love ones. And.. we're more than blessed to be one of them." Eunha utters sincerely and looks at Yuju and Yerin.

"Yes, Sowon unnie. Eunha is right. And.. from now on, don't ever think that you're not good for us. We've met months ago, but I know I've been attached to all of you already." Yuju said then looks at Yerin.

The girls hugs Sowon and she hugs them back.

"Thank you.. I hope Sinb and Umji feels that way too." Sowon said while wiping her tears.

"They do. Don't worry." Yuju mumbles.

*****

Meanwhile...

Sinb. She went to every cemetery in town to look for her parents' grave and found the exact name and birthdates of her parents. But upon seeing the tomb, she didn't shed any tears. She just looks at the name of her parents, engraved on that stone, expressionless. Then exhales a deep breath.

Then she decided to walk.

"Aish!!" she utters and kick whatever she finds on her way.

Then her feet brings her to the rooftop. She's just there. Staring blankly on the scenery of the town they're living at. Looking at the woods. Tracing every tree and people she sees. She closes her eyes and heard laughters and giggling from all over the town. She envies them. Feeling happy with their families.

Then she thought, what could it be if she's with her parents and if she's not a vampire. She thought, what could have happen if it didn't happen, the accident that's killed her. The accident that led Mr. Lee into making her a vampire. Maybe.. she's living a normal life, laughing with her normal friends at school.

But.. another thought came up in her mind.

That if she's with her parents now, then.. she wouldn't have met the girls. She could never have met Sowon and Yerin, who protected her and always there for her and treated her like their own little sister. She could never have met the werewolves, who sees her cold side but still looks forward on spending everyday with her, knowing about her soft side.