Later that day

"What is happening to you?" Yuju asked while walking towards Yerin.

They're in the kitchen, talking.

"Human foods. I can't eat them. I mean, I can.. but it tastes awful for me. It tastes like you're chewing a dried newspaper." Yerin explains.

"How come?"

"My tastebuds is different from yours. I'm different from other vampires. I only drink blood and eat flesh, whether it is human or animal. For us, mostly animals. There's always special occasion when we feast for human blood." Yerin grinned.

"How about Sowon unnie and Sinb? Are they like you?" Yuju asked.

"Nope. I'm the only one in our kind. I don't know why but I think.. this is the side effect of being the strongest among us." Yerin explains.

"But, you're cooking here. And it tastes so good because we eat it also."

"What do you think I do to all the dishes I cook?" Yerin stared at Yuju.

Yuju can't figure out what Yerin wants to say to her. She's really confused right now.

"Okay. You know what.. why don't you rest for now and I'll tell you about this tomorrow or I'll show you when I cook again. I'll explain everything."

Yerin guaranteed Yuju then she flushes a smile. There's nothing more convincing than her eye-smile.

*****

Yuju went back to their room and lie down beside the two. When she closes her eyes, a hand suddenly caressed her stomach. She watched the hand while it touches her tummy. She feels something is odd. Then, she traces the arm, wondering how long the arm was. Then, under the sheets, she immediately uncovered the two.

"WAAHHH!" Yuju screams.

"Why?! What happened?!" Sowon got startled.

Yuju got startled after seeing Sowon and Eunha cuddling together beside her. The two was startled by Yuju screams. Sowon immediately gets up from bed looking at Eunha.

"What? Ha? haaayyyss." Eunha yawns and goes back to sleep not minding what's happening around her.

"Why are you here, unnie?! Where's Um.......wait! This could only mean......"

Then Yuju flashes to the vampires' room and uncovered the sleeping Umji and Sinb, beside them is Yerin lying down their bed, covering her eyes using her right arm. She stands up and look at Yuju.

"Why? Wha--Oh.." Yerin said after seeing Sinb and Umji beside her. She just smile of the thought that they are really cute together.

Yuju was about to wake up Umji but Yerin stopped her. Yuju looked at Yerin who's shaking her head.

"Let them sleep. Don't disturb them." Yerin said while shaking her head.

"Sinb's not asleep. What are you saying?" Yuju insists.

"She is. Not deep but she is. She knows that you're here. But, look at them.. they look so adorable together. Aigoo.. they're so cuutteee." Yerin said while smiling.

Then she pulled Yuju outside the room. They both sit on the couch in silent. Yuju massaging her temple. While Yerin is just sitting there looking at her.

"Aigoo.. look at us, two. Sacrificing our sleep for those two couples." Yerin said while slowing lying on the couch.

"Let's just sleep here. It can occupy two." Yerin grinning at Yuju.

"Tch! I'm not gonna lie down there beside you. Instead, I'll lay there on the other side." Then Yuju stuck her tongue out to Yerin.

"Tch! Do whatever you want."