Almost slip

The girls rests themselves inside the house they rented. Since it's already almost midnight.. they decided to sleep. But for some reasons.. Yuju can't sleep and she went outside to get some fresh air again.

Sinb felt her moving and saw her going outside that's why she followed her silently. She saw Yuju sitting on the bench near a tree just in front of the house.. staring at the sky.

"Unnie.. can't sleep?" Sinb utters almost a whisper.

"Hmm.. kind of. How about you?" Yuju responded.

"I don't sleep, unnie." Sinb replied but no expression on her face.

"Oh yeah.. I almost forgot." Yuju utters.

Silence surrounds the two girls. They can hear crickets and owls. The silence is so deafening. Sinb doesn't know what to say to her unnie. She doesn't know how to comfort or something. Because she knows Umji is the one who's good at those kind of things.

"Yuju unnie.. how much do you love Yerin unnie?" Sinb asked out of the blue. Yuju turns to her.

"I would die for her, Sinb-ssi." Yuju answered.

"Uhh.. i-it's not like.. it's a-about y-your v-visions.. but I would die for her. I will do everything to make her happy. I'm hurt when she's hurt. I'm sad when she's sad. I don't wanna see her cry because it doubles the pain for me. I would do anything to protect her and care for her. Sinb.. I don't wanna leave her like this." Yuju eyes started for get blurry because of tears that are about to fall.

"Not like this.. it hurts Sinb-yah.. thinking that I'm about to die and leave her. And there's no coming back in this kind of situation. Just think of what Yerin unnie would feel about this.."

Sinb moves closer to Yuju and hugs her while caressing her back.

"Unnie.. I won't let anything happen to you. Just like Sowon unnie told us.. we'll do everything to protect you." Sinb utters.

Yuju cries herself on Sinb's shoulder. She doesn't know what to do. Because she's scared. Not because of the rogues or the war that they might get into, but because of her leaving Yerin and her love ones behind.

"What should I do, Sinb-ssi?" Yuju said in between sobs.

"What you should now is to rest yourself, unnie." Sinb doesn't know what to say too. But she sure will protect Yuju no matter what.

"Rest and call it a day. Don't worry too much because we're here for you. Whatever I saw.. we will try our best to alter it."

Yuju wipes her tears and held Sinb's hands. She thinks that whatever happens.. she need to ready herself.

"Sinb-yah.. promise me these things. That whatever happens you will protect Umji and the others. You will make Yerin unnie happy after whatever this that's gonna happen. Promise me that you would still fight with Sowon unnie so cutely because I find that so adorable. You will let Eunha eats healthy foods, not just cakes and sweets. She really loves to eat. Promise these, Sinb-ssi." Yuju said.

"No, I don't want to, unnie."

"Please.. Sinb-yah. My time is getting closer. I just want them not to be so gloomy and sorrowful when I die. Please promise me.. you'll make Yerin unnie happy. Twice as what she feels when we're together."

"Unnie.. you're not gonna die."

"Hwang Eunbi.." Yuju almost shouts her name but she managed not to.

"We don't know that.. so please.. I'm really sorry for all of these. But please.. for Yerin unnie. Promise me." Yuju cries herself out and leave Sinb no choice but to agree.