All is soft inside

The day after.. the girls are back in the dorm. They fixed their things and puts it back to where it was.

"It's Sunday. Are we just gonna stay inside?" Yerin asked.

"Yah.. we just got back here." Sowon said.

"We deserve a good staying rest." she added.

"Yeah.. you're right." then she yawns and clings to Yuju.

"Did you just yawn? Vampires yawn?" Yuju asked confusely.

"We do." she answered and winks at her girlfriend.

*****

Sinb goes to the werewolves' room and found Umji alone inside.

"Y-Yewon-ah.." she utters.

"Y-Yes?" Umji answered.

"C-Can you g-go with me? I w-want to show you s-something." Sinb stutterly invites Umji.

"W-Where to?"

"Just.. s-somewhere."

Umji looks at her, wondering.

"B-But don't worry. It's safe. And Sowon unnie will not get mad at us. T-Trust me." she defensively said.

"O-Okay. I'll just change my clothes." Umji said then Sinb nodded and went outside.

As soon as she went outside the room, she noticed that all of her four unnies are staring at her, grinning.

"W-What?" Sinb said and immediately withdraws her stare at them.

Eunha immediately goes to her and clings to her arm.

"Where are you two going, Sinb-ssi?" Eunha asked teasingly.

Sinb looks at her then her unnies. They're still looking at her with their devilish grins.

"Y-yah.." Sinb removes Eunha's arms.

"W-What are you all l-looking at? Aish.. seriously.." Sinb utters and went inside their room.

She opens the door again and utters while pointing at her unnies.

"F-fix your faces! T-They're not functioning well!" then closes the door again.

The girls just laughed at her actions.

*****

Sinb and Umji went to the nearest flower shop. Sinb bought a bouquet of white roses. Then started to walk again.

"Why did you bring me here?" Umji asked Sinb when they arrived at the cemetery.

Sinb is silently walking beside Umji. She answers Umji's question with a slight smile. Then they stopped.

Umji read the names on the tombstone they're currently at. Then she looks at Sinb.

"The day we fought.. I roamed around the town to look for them. Every cemetery in town where they could be possibly laying at. Then I found this." Sinb utters and points at her parents' name.

She puts the flowers on the stone and wipes the dust and dried leaves on it.

"I've been visiting them for quite some time since." she added.

"H-How do you feel?" Umji asked, not looking at Sinb.

"I don't know.. relieved? I've met the man on the picture here once. The man who was with my parents on the family photo I have. That's when I confirmed that it was really them."