Happiness

While the girls are busy hugging each other and crying. Sowon speaks as she wipes her tears.

"Yah.. girls. We still have some camping to do."

"You're right, unnie." Yerin responded.

"Okay. This time.. Yuju and I will collect the firewoods. Sowon unnie and Eunha will help here to prepare the tents." Yerin added.

"Okay.." Sowon agrees to it.

Yerin and Yuju started to roam around to find some firewoods, when Yuju suddenly collapsed and clenched her chest.

"Yah.. it's alright." Yerin dashes to their tent and let Yuju lie down there.

"Again? This is so frequent now." Sinb utters.

Yerin stays beside Yuju and held her hands.

"Yeah.. We really should bring her to the Haven. They might tell us something. I'm really worried about her condition." Yerin said.

Yuju's eyes are turning bluish again and Umji just couldn't look at it. Sinb holds her hand. The girls are thinking just how much pain Yuju is resisting when she experiencing seizures.

"I wonder how much pain she's resisting. I'm worried about her too." Sowon said.

Yuju slowly calming down. Her eyes are coming back to normal. Her breathing too. Yerin can't help but shed some tears because of what is happening to Yuju.

"What should I do? It's killing me seeing her like this." Yerin said while sobbing.

"We will bring her to the Haven tomorrow morning. For now, we let her rest in the tent." Eunha stated. Yerin nodded.

*****

Umji just saw the firewoods Yerin and Yuju found. And thought that.. Yerin manages to carry the firewoods with Yuju on her back. She really is a strong one. But it's nothing.. since she's a vampire.

"Y-Yewon-ah.." Sinb calls out Umji but she doesn't know why she stuttered.

"Hm?" Umji turns to her.

"Please get the matches inside my bag. I need to light a fire since it's dark." she utters.

While Umji is searching for the match inside Sinb's bag, she found their family photo. She remembers everything that has happened. And wonders what Sinb is feeling right now.

"H-Here it i-is." Umji stutterly said.

Sinb gets the matches from her hand and looks at her weirdly because Umji stuttered too.

It took Sinb few minutes before she could make a fire. Then Yerin looks at her, who is now feeling alright because she started to tease Sowon and Eunha.

"Sinb-yah.." Yerin calls Sinb.

Then she snaps her fingers again and put her hands on fire. Showing Sinb who took minutes to make fires. She teases Sinb because her core is about reconnecting to the elements, and yet.. she lets Sinb used the matches.

"Ooppss. I forgot. HAHA!" Yerin teased Sinb.

"Aish! Come here you!" Sinb then started to chase Yerin.

The two ran around the big bonfires which Sinb just made and teased each other. Then Yuju came out of the tent.

"What just happened?" She utters while looking at everyone.

Eunha immediately goes to her and help her sit on the log they provided as their chair.

"You had seizures again. Yuju-yah.. it's becoming worse. We have plan on bringing you to the Haven tomorrow. And you can't stop us." Sowon utters.