Preparation

"There's no antidote for the serum." HeeChul utters as serious as ever.

"What? What do you mean no antidote? Then what did you use to Yuju's condition?" Mr. Lee asked his brother.

"Oh c'mon brother. How come you didn't know about this." HeeChul utters.

"Get to the point Kim HeeChul." Lord Choi says furiously.

"No antidote for the serum. And what I injected Yuju before is not what you expected." HeeChul said.

"She and Yerin are imprinted. That's why I told you.. Yerin is important to be here.. where is she?" HeeChul asked once again.

"I told you.. she's not coming. Get to the point. Lord." Yuju says as fierce as ever.

"Fine. As I've said there's no antidote for the serum. It was made like that for werewolves who are like the rogues." HeeChul said.

"What I've used to your daughter is not an antidote. It's another venom." HeeChul added.

Lord Choi ranging in anger runs towards HeeChul and got his neck.

"What did you do to my daughter?! What are you up to, you corpse?!" Lord Choi couldn't resist himself from being angry. Sowon and Sinb's fangs are ranging looking at the wolves. Of all the beings, calling them 'corpse' are the worst.

"R-Relax, Lord C-Choi." HeeChul says. The others are stopping them from fighting.

"That's the only way. It was Yerin's venom. I told you. She's important here." HeeChul says.

"What do you mean?" Lord Choi's grip on HeeChul's neck is getting tighter.

"That's the only way to help your daughter. She imprinted Yerin. Her venom is the only chance to save her." HeeChul said then Lord Choi releases his grip to his neck. HeeChul coughs his throat off.

The girls, Sowon, Sinb, Umji and Eunha, looks at Yuju in shock.

"So Yerin's venom is circulating in my veins right now?" Yuju asked.

"Yes. If it weren't hers, you'll be dead by now. You imprinted her that's why her venom is the only chance to save you. If you two weren't imprinted to each other, you'd be dead by now." Lord HeeChul explains.

Yuju covers her mouth from what she knew just now. Yerin really helped her live. She'd be dead by now if it weren't Yerin's venom. But things happened. She still broke up with her for Yerin's sake.

*****

"Yerin-ah.. you should come with us. This is so fun. And we're on vacation."

Yerin got a text HaYoung, inviting her to join them to a party. She didn't even read the message because she's just in her room, sitting, looking blankly at the door. She's not in the mood to have fun because Yuju just broke up with her. She can't see herself having fun without Yuju anymore. She's got used to it. She's always with Yuju and now, things have changed.

She curled her legs and buried her face on her knees, crying.

"It's your fault, Jung Yerin. This is what you got for not resisting yourself for animal blood." she mumbles to herself.

"Choi Yuna...." she said, almost a sigh coming our from her mouth. Then she cries herself alone in her room.

"I wish I just die."

She heard the door beeps. The girls are in the dorm. She dashes outside to see if Yuju is with them, but she's disappointed to see just Sowon and Sinb.

"Yerin unnie.." Sinb mumbles.

"H-How is s-she?" Yerin mumbles then sniffs because of crying.

"She's got her seizures again." Sowon answered. Yerin immediately goes to the door, about to see Yuju but they stopped her.