Coldness Overload

Sinb clings to Umji until they go home. She never leaves Umji's side for the rest of the day. And Umji is liking it. Yuju looks okay with it. She lets the two do whatever they want.

When they're finally at the dorm, they went straight to their rooms. Then Umji speaks.

"Unnie, will you forgive her?" Yuju looked at Umji oddly.

"What?"

"Forgive her already.. we talked earlier. You two are not getting along these days, and I know it's because of me."

Yuju just shakes her head in disbelief.

"She really said that, huh?"

"Unnie, please. For me, again. For us.. can you do that? Or atleast try?" Umji begged to her unnie.

"Aish.. fine. I'll try." then Umji jumps and they hugged each other.

"Omo.. I so missed you, Omuji!!" Yuju hugs Umji tighter.

"A-aw unnie.. I can't breathe."

"Sorry.." then the three chuckled.

*****

They heard the door beeps and Sowon and Yerin came home. They all went to the living room.

Sowon suddenly smiles the moment she saw Eunha. Seems like her tireness fades. Yerin is oddly quiet.

"Welcome back, unnies!!" Umji greeted excitedly.

"Yah! Umji-ya! Omo!! You're back.. we missed you!!" Then Sowon hugs her while smiling.

"Welcome back, Umji." Yerin says coldly.

"So cold unnie." Umji pouted at Yerin.

"Literally." Yerin chuckled a little. Umji smiles.

"Thank you, unnie." Umji replied.

While they are happily talking in the living room, Umji noticed that Yerin is quiet and went straight to their room. She then came back and goes to the kitchen to cook something. She also noticed that Yuju is just looking at Yerin.

Yuju walk towards Yerin.

"Hey.. do you have spare time this weekend?" Yuju asked Yerin but the words barely come out her mouth.

"I don't think so because I have competition to attend next week for Taekwondo.. which you don't have any idea about because you're MIA during practices." Yerin replied without even looking at Yuju.

Yuju nods and goes back in the living room. Then Yerin glanced at her while she walks but continues what she's doing.

"Yuju.. are you going to sleep already?" Sowon asked when Yuju abruptly walks to their room.

"Yep, unnie. I'm sleepy.. wolves sleep too, though." the girls chuckled. Yuju teased Sowon because they know vampires barely sleep or they don't sleep at all.

"Ya! What I mean is that it's too early to sleep yet." Sowon defended.

"I'm just joking, unnie. Hihi~ but, seriously, I'm a little tired. I want to rest.." Yuju explains.

"The food is almost ready." Yerin says going back to the living room.

"It's just needs a little simmering." She added.