Envious

Few days have passed and they're back. They have classes today but still working on their composition.

When Yerin went in their homeroom, one of her classmates speak.

"Is it true, Yerin-ah?"

"What?"

"You have a girlfriend?" the boy asked.

Then murmurs started to spread around the classroom.

"Yah!" Yerin shouted and the students look at her.

"Is it fun talking about my relationship?" Yerin uttered seriously.

"I heard her name.. is it Yuju? From the sophomores?"

Yerin glared at her classmate.

"W-why? A-are you mad?" the boy stuttered.

"Of course not." Yerin suddenly said and flashes a smile to her classmates.

"Aish! Yerin-ah! You scared the hell out of us here." Hayoung said.

"Sorry. HAHA! But.. yes. I'm in a relationship." Yerin winks at them and happily walks out to the third floor to go to Yuju.

"Yah! Tell us about it more!" Joy yelled.

"Later!" then Yerin waved at her.

Hayoung and Joy are her human bestfriends since freshmen year. They don't know Yerin is a vampire. They decided to be in one section until they graduate. They're now in their junior year.

"Woah~ Daebak!"

"That Yuju girl is so lucky."

"Yeah.. she is. I envy her."

The students continued talking about Yerin. They're amazed and disappointed at the same because their girl crush already has a girlfriend. But, they're happy for her.

*****

When she reached the third floor, she saw Yuju is talking to a girl and heard Yuju says about meeting up with her alone to practice something.

Yuju saw Yerin and she said her goodbye to her classmate. Yerin glared at the girl sharply while the girl greeted her as her senior.

"Yah.. what brought you here?" Yuju asked excitedly.

"I just want to check on you. And, what's that about?" Yerin points to the girl who just left.

"Ahh.. she wants me to help her with some subjects of ours."

"Alone?"

"Yeah.. at the library later."

"Here's the thing Yuju-ssi.. you shouldn't meet any girl or boy alone, especially when there's something spreading around." Yerin said to her.

"Ha? What do you mean? Something spreading? She's my classmate though." Yuju said.

"It doesn't matter. Just don't meet her. I'm telling you."

"That's so absurd, Yenni. I'll help her. And you! Go back to your classroom. Hear that? It's the bell. So go." Yuju said and dashes inside their room.

Yerin just saw Eunha shaking her head while grinning.

"Yah!"

Eunha dashed inside the room and followed Yuju.

"Aish!"