What's about to happen

"SHE'LL DIE."

Sinb's voice echoed in their dorm where there's no one but her and Umji.

Umji suddenly stands up and cover her mouth with her hand while the other is on her chest.

"W-What? S-Sinb.. i-it can't b-be." Umji started to cry with Sinb.

"I-It's what I saw. S-She's lying on the ground with blood all over her body. And her chest had big scratches on them. I-I'm sorry, Y-Yewon-ah.." Sinb said then hugs Umji.

"Y-Yah.. w-we need to calm down. Our unnies might s-see us." Umji releases the hug and went straight to their room.

As soon as she locked the door behind her, she drops on her knees and cried herself inside. She covers her mouth to refrain the sounds from coming out. She clenches her chest from crying. She tried to calm herself down but she just couldn't do it.

Then they heard the door beeps. Sinb immediately rans to the bathroom. And Umji started to really calm herself. Her unnies are knocking on the door already.

"Yah.. Umji-yah.. I know you're in there. Open up." Yuju calls.

Umji closes her eyes as she heard Yuju's voice. They keep on knocking at the door. Umji calmed down and opens the door.

"Yah.. what took you so long?" Yuju asked.

Upon hearing Yuju's voice, Umji couldn't keep herself from crying and hugs Yuju tight.

"What's wrong?" Yuju asked anxiously.

"Yah.. Umji. What is happening?" Eunha asked.

Umji just shakes her head.

"Wait. Did you and Sinb fight again?" Yuju asked while caressing Umji's back. Umji can't utter any words and cried herself on Yuju's chest even more.

"Aigoo.. you two. You should stop fighting like this." Eunha said and caress Umji's back also.

*****

"You two fight again?" Yerin asked Sinb as she closes the door of their comfort room.

Sinb didn't utter any words and just looks at Yerin. Then she remember her visions. She feels sorry for her unnie. She started to cry again. She knows Yerin will be devastated if she knew about this. She chooses not to tell her now. Not now. She hugs Yerin just like how Umji hugs Yuju. Then the two cried on the chest of their unnies without them knowing the reasons why.

*****

Umji is on the rooftop again. Alone. When Sinb followed her. She knew that Umji will be there.

"Yah.. we really should keep ourselves calm. I know it's hard, but we have to. And also.. I'm planning on telling them, except Yerin unnie." Sinb utters as she stands beside Umji.

Not looking at each other, but the scenery of the town.

"Of all the people, she has the right to know. It's her girlfriend's life we're talking about." Umji composes herself not to cry.

"I know. But think of how Yerin unnie would feel about this." Sinb utters.

"If I were the one dying, and they didn't tell you until then, what would you feel?" Umji fires back.

"I will get mad at first but I will understand them for not telling me."

"Because that is you and your cold heart."

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"No, I'm not. Why would I?" Umji replied then looks at Sinb who's looking down on her shoe.