Chapter 69: Pun Intended

*Author's WARNING*: The following chapter contains sexual imagery, acts of BDSM, and a transgender character (in case you somehow forgot). As this chapter is not vital to the plot, if such themes bother or disturb you, you may want to skip this chapter. Reader's discretion is advised.

(Dedicated to MoFlame. Thanks for all the help)

PKMN Evolution Chapter 69: Pun Intended

Fresh from the shower, Ryanne poked her head out the bathroom door before stepping down the hall and slipping inside the doorway to Kira's room. Lowering herself onto her air mattress, she extended her limbs out, making a soft groaning noise in response to her muscles stretching.

From atop her own bed, Kira lay on her side, her chin propped up with a curled fist. "You're wearing the same pajamas, huh? You forgot... didn't you?" Her eyes scanned Ryanne head-to-toe, admiring her fairly subtle curves.

Ryanne sat up to become near-eye level with her, Kira's just a few inches higher. "No, I remembered. I wasn't sure what to wear. I don't really own anything that 'fancy', and it's our first time together," Ryanne admitted, hoping Kira would accept her reasoning. "I didn't know how much would be too much."

"I think I'll be the judge of that." Kira rolled over her bed to the opposite side, picking up a small, handled paper bag. "I picked you up a little something. Why don't you put these on with what you have in your own 'bag of secrets'," Kira teased, "but leave the rope here. See you in a few?"

Taking the small bag from Kira and her own bag from within her belongings, Ryanne slipped back out to the bathroom while Kira hopped behind the changing screen in her room. "Kyu? Patches? Darkrai? Anyone else? No offense you guys, but I need you to leave our room for tonight," Kira ordered to the Pokémon she knew were still in the room. With a creak, Kira heard her desk chair, signifying Patches and Kyu had left with their egg. "Darkrai, have you left yet?"

From the doorway, the wraith-like Pokémon's voice whispered "Be careful with her."

Once she heard the door close behind them, Kira got to work preparing herself. Changing out of her sweatshirt and pajama bottoms, Kira mused that she had criticized Ryanne for not dressing up when she had neglected to do so too. Then again... she WAS the one in charge.

Kira slipped a black bralette over her head, pulling her arms through, before tugging a pair of fishnet tights up her legs and over her rear. The two articles' bands rested only a few inches apart from each other on her stomach. Leather garter-like harnesses slipped up her legs as well, further accentuating her luscious thighs, followed by knee-high leather boots that laced from toe to rim. To finish the look, Kira threw on a black leather coat, the hem just barely touching the rims of her heeled boots. Pulling her hair out from within her coat, Kira checked her appearance in the mirror. "Damn Kira, looking fine!" she complemented herself. Reaching for some burgundy lipstick, she rushed to apply the cosmetic as a soft rap came at the door.

"Who is it?" Kira called.

"Me," she heard Ryanne reply softly.

"Come in, come in. Lock the door behind you," Kira instructed, "I would absolutely die if my dad walked in on us." Ryanne latched Kira's bedroom door before resettling on her air mattress. Strutting out from behind her changing screen, Kira stood before Ryanne with a wide-legged stance, hands on her hips. "Hey, whaddya think?" she asked with a cocky smirk.

Ryanne swallowed the lump in her throat, "Wow, just... wow!" Ryanne gazed over Kira, partially mesmerized.

Kira bowed slightly, playfully tipping an imaginary hat. "Why thank you Darling. Though what's up with you? You're still wearing the same pajamas. You're not bailing on me, are you?"