Accompany

Hey guys!
I'm back with the second page!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe!
Bye!
Love y'all!

---------------------------------------------------------

You cannot heal your wounds if you don't stop hiding them...

I'm sad, but i smile. That's my life.

---------------------------------------------------------

~2 months later~

I took my backpack and looked at the mirror for the last time. My mom left early in the morning to the hospital. I took a deep breath and started walking out of the house. On my way to school, i took my earphones out and listened to music. Calming, relaxing music. After a few minutes, i arrived at school.

I didn't saw any of my friends. Probably already in class. I walked in and go'd to my locker. I opened it and it rained post-it's. It all fell on the ground. I picked one up and readed it. Go kill yourself. I heard people laughing and pointing at me.
I felt sad. I tried to ignore it everyday, but it just gets worser and worser.

I can't stop it. Suddenly, i felt a hand on my shoulder. I crumbled the post-it and put it in my pocket. I forced a smile and turned around. Seulgi stood infront of me and looked worried. "Y/n-ah, what's all this?" She asked while pointing at the post-it's. "Just a prank. Nothing more. Don't worry." She nodded slowly. "Let's go to class, shall we?" I nodded too and we made out way to class.

~In class~

I was looking out of the window. I dozed off so badly, that i didn't even hear the teacher calling my name.
"Y/N!" I shot my head to the direction of the teacher. "Can you anwser this question please?" He asked with a strict tone in his voice. "I-euhm... I don't really kn-" He interrupted me. "I want to talk to you after class dismissal." Everyone started laughing. I just nodded and lowered my head.

~Class Dismissal~

I waited till all the students got out of the class. The teacher called me to his desk. "What's wrong, Y/n? You've been dozing off much lately." He said while folding his hands. "I am truly sorry, Mr. Lee." He looked at me. "Please pay attention to my lessons." I nodded and excused myself. The whole day was the same. Boring. People that we're laughing at me. Annoying teachers.

~Time Skip to home~

"Mom? I'm home!"I yelled while throwing my backpack away.
"Oh, sweetie! Welcome!" She hugged me and we sat down on the couch. "So how was your day?" I started thinking about today. "Great." I anwsered simply. "Ah, i almost forgot!" I looked at her, confused. "I want to bring you to the hospital, tomorrow." I was shook.

I mean... Me? In a hospital?
No way. "Mom, you know i hate hospitals." "I know, darling. But this time you will like it and at the same day, we're getting a new patient. That's great, right!" "Okey... Fine..."She started clapping in her hands. "Now go take a bath or something! You stink!" We both laughed and i made my way to the bathroom. I took my clothes off and looked in the mirror.
The scars. The scars on my arms. A tear fell from my eye and i wiped it fast away. Be strong.

~After Shower~

I was drying my hair when i heard my phone. 1 notification. I picked my phone up and unlocked it.

UNKNOWN NUMBER:

Go kill yourself bitch.

I readed the message over and over again. I threw my phone away and lied on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Why? Just why? What did i do to deserve this? I stood up and walked back in the bathroom. I took the knife that i hid in the closet and started cutting my wrists. Tears and blood. Pain. Then i heard my mom's voice. "Y/n?! Where are you?! Dinner is ready!" I quickly hid the knife back in the closet and washed my arms. I pulled my sleeves down and wiped my tears. I, again, forced a smile. "Coming!!"

---------------------------------------------------------

Tears are words the heart can't say.

End of part 2.
Enjoy the next one.