Secrets

Hey guys!
I'm back with part 5!
Hope you like it!
Enjoy and don't forget to breathe!
Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

I was checking my phone while eating breakfast. My mom was still sleeping. She was really tired yesterday. The first thing she did whas sleeping when she came back from work. I ate my last pancake and put the dish in the sink. I look at my phone to check the time. Shit. I'm late for school. Dashi run run... I started running to school. I bumped into few people while running. After some minutes i arrived at my school. I tried to catch my breathe. I almost collapsed on the ground, but then i remembered that i was late. I started running again. I was now in front of my class... Apoligizing to my teacher. 'Oke, next time, don't be late! You may sit now.' I nodded and walked to my seat. While the teacher was giving her lesson, somebody threw crumbled paper balls on my head. I took one and opened it. 'Fucking bitch, just die already.' I sighed and picked another one. 'Why did you come to school?! I want to throw up when i see your ugly face.' Tears fell from my eyes on the paper. 'Mr. Lee? Can i please use the bathroom?' 'I give you 5 minutes.' I bowed and walked out of the room. I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. I locked it and started to cry my heart out. I collapsed on the floor. I opened my bag and took my pocketknife. I looked at it and pulled my sleeves up. I started cutting my arms. Blood started running. I didn't care about how late i was to class.
'W-why d-did you l-leave m-me?...' I mumbled while cutting. After a few more cuts, i stood up and cleaned everything. I looked in the mirror. I wiped my tears away and washed my arms. I pulled my sleeves down and got out of the bathroom. Back to hell.

~Home~

'Oh sweetie! How was school?' My mom asked while checking the envelopes she got today. 'Great.' I fake smiled and threw my bag on the couch. I went in the kitchen and took some Fanta out of the fridge. I sipped the drink while walking back to the livingroom. That was it. She saw it. My mom saw my scars. Her eyes became wider. 'Y/N!!' She ran to me and pulled my sleeves up. She started crying. Really hard. 'W-what's all this?!' She stroke my arms with her hands. She was careful, trying not to hurt me. I was crying by now too.
'I-im really sorry mom...' She hugged me and i cried on her chest.
'N-no... I-it's all my fault. I d-didn't notice it.' I shook my head.
'No... It's n-not.' She kissed my forehead. 'You're not going to send me to an mental hospital right?' 'Are you crazy??? You don't have mental problems. You are hurt and we both can fix that.' She holded my hands and kissed them. 'Just... Don't hide anything from me again.' I nodded and hugged her again.

---------------------------------------------------------

Why do people harm theirself?

Is it because they are hurt?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
This was part 5! Don't forget to give it a star! You can also give some comments or inspiration. Enjoy the next part! Bye!!!

 Enjoy the next part! Bye!!!