Rough night

Hey guys! I'm back with part 25!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Real love doesn't meet you at your best. It meets you in your mess.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Let's get to know that tonight." I said while smirking. Jimin licked his lips and glanced at mine. "Sure." After that word, he immediatly pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me slow and deep.

He doesn't want to be rough and fast, but he wants to make love with me.
After giving me a long kiss, his lips started travelling to my jaw and neck, leaving dark purple love marks.

After some searching, he found my sweet spot and started sucking on it. I moaned slightly, causing him to smirk on my skin. He bit the spot and slowly pulled away. He took my shirt off and then his. I roamed my hands over his abs and enjoyed the warm feeling. He leaned back in to kiss my collarbone.
He sucked on it while unclipping my bra.

He slowly took it off and threw it somewhere in the room. I wasn't even embarassed, i didn't cover myself up.
I'm not the old Y/n anymore. She's dead.

He played with my right breast, that was already hard.
Licking, biting and sucking it while massaging the other one. I placed my hands on his head and felt his soft hair against my soft hands and believe me, it feels amazing.

I moaned a bit louder when he started to kiss lower. From my stomach to the edge of my pants. He unbuttoned it while kissing my skin. He pulled my pants off and threw it too.

He licked his lips again seductively and stared at my body. His eyes were glued to my panties. His smirk went wider and he leaned down to my womanhood. He bit the thin material of my panties and pulled it off while staring right in my eyes.

That was fucking hot.

"Already wet for daddy, huh?" I bit my lips and he kissed my clit.
"Get ready to get ruined, baby." He whispered and right after that, he started eating me out. I gripped the bedsheets while he did his tongue technology. Who knew that the innocent guy from 4 years ago had a beast inside of him.

I giggled at my own thought and moaned louder when he pushed 2 fingers inside me. "Fuck!!" I could barely breathe. He was pumping his fingers in me faster than the speed of light. I was having an orgasm and he noticed it. He started sucking my clit while pumping his fingers inside me.

I felt a knot forming in my stomach, causing me to moan louder.
"J-jimin... I-i'm cummi-" I couldn't finish because he fucking pulled out.
Just as i was about to have a fucking orgasm, he fucking pulled out.

Can i kill him?

I glared at him and he licked his fingers off. "Delicious." He unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. He took his boxers off and motioned me to stand up. I did. I kneeled in front of him and started teasing him. I licked the tip of his dick and he became angry. "Just suck it already!!" I smirked and licked it again. I just crossed the fucking line.

Forget it. He's not making love.

He took a handfull of my hair and fucked my mouth. I slapped his hand away and started working on it.
I sucked the life out of him.

His moans sounded like music to my ears. I stroked his balls while sucking and he loved that feeling. I noticed that he was on the edge of cumming, so i stopped with what i was doing. His eyes darkened and he pulled me up. He smashed me on the wall and pulled my left leg up. He licked his lips before slamming into me, not even warning. He was going in an inhuman speed.

It hurted at first, but a little bit pain didn't effect me. After more thrusts, i started feeling pleasure. I scratched his back and he bit my shoulder while fucking the shit out of me.

"F-faster, daddy!! H-harder!!" He did as i said and felt my walls tearing apart. It's true. He is ruining me.
He gripped my hips so fucking tight that it's probably bruised.

But.

That was not enough.

One of his hands left my hip and gripped my neck. Holding it tightly, choking me. My face went redder by each second but i still loved the feeling. Thrusting a few more times, we both came and he pulled out.

I thought it was over, but lucky i am.
"On all fours. Now." I obeyed him.
My hands on the edge of the bed, gripping the bedsheets. Bending me over, he spanked my butt.

I moaned loudly and he spanked me again. "Who's your daddy?" I couldn't anwser because of the pain and pleasure building inside me.
He spanked me again and yelled.
"ANWSER ME!!" He spanked my butt again. My precious butt is looking like a tomato by now. "Yo-"

Spank.

"LOUDER!! WHO'S YOUR DADDY?!!"
"YOU!! FUCKING YOU!!!" I could feel him smirking even though i couldn't see him. Before i could do anything, he slammed his erected dick in me again and started thrusting in me like a fucking beast.

"Agh.... Ahhh... Fuck...." I moaned so loud that probably the whole fucking country could hear me. His groans were so fucking sexy that i couldn't concentrate. He fucked me do damn hard that my mind went blank.

He thrusted 4 more times, came into me and pulled out. We both collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily.
I closed my eyes. I was so fucking tired. I felt him pulling me closer.
He pressed his plump lips on my sweaty forehead and whispered:

"You're mine."

---------------------------------------------------------

Hi bitchazzzz!!! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Did you use your holy water? If not, goodluck with dying. Heheh. Kidding.

Enjoy the next one!! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤