Snakes and Bugs

Hey guys! I'm back with part 60! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

"Oh... Finally. The tents are done and my back too." Jin rubbed his back with a glare on his face. I laughed and stood up to walk my tent wich i share with Jimin. He left for a bit to search for some wood. We need a campfire ofcourse. I walked in the tent and layed down on the blankets with a sigh. While rubbing my stomach, i closed my eyes and tried to relax. I heard someone walk in the tent but i didn't budge to look. Soon, i felt two muscular arms around me and smelled a familair scent. Jimin planted a soft kiss on my cheek and sniffed my hair. "You smell freaking good." I giggled and turned around as i wrapped my arms around his torso.

We stayed like this for a good two hours when Tae barged in the tent with a deathglare. "You fucking pigs!! Get your ass up and help us!! We're doing all the work while you two love birds are sleeping!!" Jimin groaned but didn't open his eyes. Tae then picked a glass of water and smirked while walking towards Jimin. I gestured him not to do it but he didn't listen. He turned the glass and poured the water on Jimin's face. Jimin jumped up in shock but it didn't last long. He stood up quickly and ran after Tae who was already gone. Kids these days.

I went out too and saw only Jungkook, Mina and Hoseok working while the Jimin was chasing Tae. I chuckled and decided to look for the others. I searched every tent and stopped by the last one. I zipped it open and gasped at the sight. Namjoon and Jin were practically eating each others faces. I cleared my throat and they shot their heid towards me. I started laughing when i saw their faces. They looked like red tomatoes. Namjoon looked down to hide his red face from embarassement. "Y-y/n, p-please don't tell anyone!" Jin stuttered while shaking with his hands. "Don't worry. You're secret is safe with me. Oh My God!! I ship you guys so much!!" I clapped in my hands and squeeled while Namjoon and Jin just smiled at each other.

"Well, you guys should help now. We have a lot of work to do." I gave them a small smile before walking out of the tent. As i went out, i saw Jimin sitting on the ground while panting. He had a wicked smile on his face. Oh-oh. I sat down next to him. "What did you do?" He snickered and pointed towards a lake. I followed his gaze and gasped again. Tae was all soaked in water and was walking towards his tent while trembling. "Jimin!! He's gonna catch a cold." He just shrugged and smirked before standing up to go to the tent. I sighed and walked to Tae. He was shaking really bad and was probably freezing to death. I grabbed his hand and brought him to his tent. We walked in and he sat down while sniffing. Someone protect this baby. I took some clothes out of his bag and passed it to him. "Take your clothes off and wear this. Give me your dirty clothes when you're done with changing and wait for me here." He just nodded with a pout. I went out of the tent and looked over to the middle. They already made the campfire so it's good.

"Y-y/n?" I turned around and saw Tae peeking his head between the zipper of the tent. He held his arm out with the dirty clothes. I chuckled and took the clothes from him. I walked over to the campfire and folded the clothes fully open before placing them down on a broken tree. I went to my own tent and grabbed a towel. As i zipped Taehyung's tent open, i saw him waiting for me, still pouting. I sat down behind him and started to dry his hair with the towel. After i dried his hair, i told him to lay in bed to warm himself up. Just as i was about to go to my own tent, i heard a loud scream. My eyes shot open and i saw everyone running towards the scream. I followed and screamed too when i saw a snake in front of me. I looked up and saw Hoseok in a tree, crying in fear while hugging the big tree. Jimin shook his head and pulled a pocketknife out. He positioned the knife and threw it right at the snake. My eyes widened when i saw blood pouring from the head of the snake. Holy moly shit damn bananas in a row. Everyone was shook while Jimin just smiled proudly. He took his knife back and wiped it clean with his shirt. I scrunched my nose in disgust. "You're not allowed to touch me till you change that shirt." I said before walking off.

To my bad luck, he backhugged me causing me to elbow him in the stomach. He groaned while rubbing his stomach. After all those chaos, we sat down on a cirkel around the campfire with blankets and some warm soup. Jin was telling a horror story but i wasn't listening since i was too tired to even hold my eyes open. I placed my head on Jimin's shoulder and he looked down with a soft smile before excusing us. He lifted me bridal style up and brought me to our tent. He layed me down carefully and kissed me lips before hugging me close to his body. His eyes opened when he heard me mumbling something in my sleep. He brought his ear closer to my mouth and listened. 

"Bubbles.... I like bubbles."

"Panda's are so cute."

"Jimin has a big dick."

He bit his lip, trying to hold his laughter in. After cooling down, he closed his eyes again and tried to sleep while listening to my bullshit with a big smile plastered on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------

Love the life you live. Live the life you love.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die! Don't forget to leave a comment and give a star! Enjoy the next one!! Bye!! Love y'all!!! xxxxxxx