Inviting

Hey guys! I'm back with part 59! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

They say good things take time.
That's why i'm always late.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Aaahhh... Fuck.... Jimin..." I moaned shamelessly while throwing my head back in pleasure. Jimin was fucking the life out of me. Literally. We already had 6 rounds. He still wasn't tired. He's like a beast or something. Yeah, i was still tied up. That dude is giving me a hard punishment. He also had rules.

1. No touching.

2. No cumming till he says so.

I miserably failed and cummed right away, not listening to him. It made him angrier so he fucked me deeper. "You're a really bad girl. You're not learning anything, do you? Huh?!" He pulled out and slammed his dick inside me again, making me moan louder. "I-i-i... Want to t-touch you.." I managed to speak finally. He sighed and pulled the ropes off my wrists while thrusting in me. My wrists were bruised badly but i ignored it. Once i was free, i grabbed his face and smashed my lips on his. His lips travelled from my lips to my neck. He kissed my sweet spot and went down to my breasts, wich were jumping in their place. He grabbed one with his mouth and sucked on it. I tugged on his hair while moaning. After some few thrusts, we both cummed on the same time and Jimin collapsed next to me while panting heavily.

I touched my chest and tried to catch my breath. As i closed my eyes, i felt strong arms wrapping around me and pulling me closer. I fluttered my eyes a bit open and saw Jimin already trying to sleep. I smiled softly and kissed his lips before sleeping too.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

"Did you pack everything?" I asked while putting my shoes on. Jimin nodded and took the backpacks in his hands before walking out of the house, to the caravan. Jin stepped out of the frontseat and waved at me. I waved back with a small smile and walked out too before closing the door. As i walked closer to the caravan, i heard Tae and Hobi bickering. I giggled and stepped in the caravan. Yoongi was already sleeping while the other two were playing games on their phone. Jimin and Jin were loading the caravan. Once they were done, they stepped in too. Jin was the driver while Jimin sat next to him with a map in his hands.

He tried to read the map as he turned it in every direction. "How the fuck does this shit work?" He asked confusedly. I laughed and walked behind him before leaning down to take a look at the map. "You see that part? That's where we are right now and this is our destination. Understood?" He had a blank face at first but nodded anyway. I shook my head playfully and walked back to my seat. I took a blanket out and folded it open to cover me and Yoongi up. I layed my head on his shoulder. He woke up for a short time as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. He pulled me closer and closed his eyes, going to dreamland again.

"Jagi?! Are you hungry?!" Jimin yelled from far away. I rubbed my eyes cutely and yelled back. "Yes!!!" I heard him mumbling something under his breath. Deciding to ignore it, i went back to sleep. Not even a minute went by and Jimin tapped my shoulder. I groaned and opened my eyes again. He had a poker face. "Here, eat this." He gave me a not too big box. I opened it and gasped slightly. "Chicken Nuggets?! Omg!! I love youuuu!!" I hugged him tightly. "Yeah, yeah." He tapped my shoulders and stood up, making me pout. He sighed and crouched down again. Grabbing my chin and staring in my eyes intensely, he kissed my lips softly. He pulled back after a minute. "Good?" I nodded happily and started eating my Chicken Nuggets. Jimin chuckled and walked back to his seat before taking the map in his hands.

Someone tapped my shoulder and i looked at my left. Yoongi was staring at my Chicken Nuggets with a open mouth. I smiled and puffed a Chicken Nugget in his mouth. Once he was satisfied, i started eating again while listening to Jin and Jimin's conversation.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

"Babe? What are we doing here?" I asked Jimin with a mini pout. He kissed my pouty lips before anwsering. "Well, we're here to get a friend of mine too. I invited him." I nodded and smiled as an idea came up in my mind. "Babe? Can we also get Jungkookie and his girlfriend? I missed them alot. It's been so long since i saw them. Please?" I practically begged. He smiled cheekily as he ruffled my hair. "Sure. Since you asked it nicely this time." My pout turned into a smile and i jumped on him, showering his face with kisses.
We stopped infront of a house and the door of the caravan opened, revealing a tall man with grey hair. He smiled, causing his dimples to appear. Cute.

Jimin noticed me staring at him and pinched me waist. I groaned as i rubbed the spot he pinched. I slapped his shoulder while he just shrugged.
"I didn't meet you earlier. I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand to me to shake, wich i did gladly.
"Y/n. Park y/n" I felt butterflies in my stomach when i said Park Y/n. I glanced at him. He had a proud smile over his face. Namjoon gave me a nod and sat down in the front, next to Jin.

After a few minutes, we also arrived at Jungkook's. Since i texted them before, they were already waiting in front of the house with their stuff. Namjoon stepped out and helped Jungkook with the backpacks. Mina stepped in the car and sat in front of me and Jimin, next to Yoongi who was sleeping peacefully. Mina was still a bit scared of Jimin from the last accident so she avoided his intense gaze. The two other boys walked in too and we started driving again. This time to the camp place. I looked next to me when i heard Jimin mumbling.

"This is gonna be a long trip."

---------------------------------------------------------

Why are you such a bitch?

Because bitches get things done.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋