Family

Hey guys! I'm back with part 80! Hope you like it and i'm sorry. It's the last chapter of this bloody, psychotic book but hopes up, i'm starting a new book. It's also something like this. A psychotic Y/n and a psychotich Jimin. It'll be out soon! Enjoy, hoes!

Btw, i'm a muslim so it's Ramadan rghtnw and i'm dying without food.
Help meh.

------------------------------------------------------------

I told you. She's crazy and that's a fact.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Y/n! Give me that carrot!" I choked on my ice tea when i heard Jin yelling. He was pointing at a certain carrot which was on the counter. I frowned and grabbed it, handing it slowly to him. He rolled his eyes at my behaviour and continued cooking. We both suddenly jumped up when we heard someone cackling. Looking at each other with a poker-face, we sighed. "Hoseok." We said at the same time and i walked to the livingroom, only to see Sora on top of Mirae.

"Holy fucking sh-What the hella are you guys doing?!" Mirae and Sora glanced at each other and Mirae smirked. "Y/n. I'm lesbian." I frowned in confusion. "I thought you were American?" They facepalmed and got off each other. "It was just a joke, don't worry. Sora was trying to choke me because she thinks i ate her chocolate granola bar." Sora rolled her eyes at Mirae. "Just admit that you ate it, you fat nipple-squeezer!" Mirae gasped at the nickname and they started arguing again.

You're probably thinking who the fuck they are. Well. Lemme tell you. Mirae is Hobi's girlfriend and Sora is Yoongi's girlfriend. They get allong really well as you can see. I sighed heavily and clapped in my hands. They stopped for a second before arguing again. "Fine. Let's do this your way then." I mumbled before walking off to the kitchen. I grabbed one of the biggest pans and walked back to the livingroom.

Their eyes widened in shock and started backing away in fear. "You hoes gon' listen to me or what?! I swear i'll smash your fucking brains out!! Now get your ass to the garden and help with the barbeque!!" They flinched and nodded quickly before running off to the garden. I threw the pan on the couch and pushed my hair back angrily. Just then, a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and i recognised him immediatly by his perfume.

"Jimin?" He chuckled and kissed my neck. "Angry again? Your veins are popping out." He whispered and playfully bit my skin. I smiled and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck. He bit his bottomlip and pulled me closer, pressing his hips on mine. I moaned slightly as i felt his bulge on my womanhood. He smirked cockily and smashed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. His hands travelled down my ass and he squeezed it harshly. I moaned in his mouth as i tangled my fingers in his soft hair.

He groaned lowly and started undressing me. I pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. "Jimin. We're literally in the livingroom. Anyone can walk in any moment." He rolled his eyes dramatically. "Y/n, what's the problem? I almost fucked you everywhere. Even in the park, behind a tree. Why is it now a problem?" He didn't let me speak and attacked my lips again. I shrugged and decided to let him fuck me.

||

"

My innocent virgin eyes!" Tae whined as he stuffed a piece of steak in his mouth. We were all seated in the garden on table, eating together but he started whining again. Apparently, i was right. Jimin was fucking me mercilessly in the livingroom and Tae walked in, screaming loudly. I swear, the neighbors almost called the police because they thought something happened.

"It's your fault, dumbass. I didn't ask you to come and interrupt us. I was almost cumm-" Namjoon slapped his hand over Jimin's mouth and laughed awkwardly. "There are kids, asshole." He whispered to Jimin who rolled his eyes for the 20th time today. Chanyeol was blushing madly while Tae was covering his ears with his hands.
"You call that a kid? He's 21 years old!" Jimin protested as Tae pouted. "Hyung, i'm offended."

"Grow some balls, jackass." Everyone gasped and Chanyeol started laughing. "That was a good one, dad!" They high-fived each other while the rest facepalmed. "Guys! I have something to say!" Jin smiled excitedly and glanced at Namjoon for a second. "Me and Joonie are getting married!" Silence.
Jin's smile was about to go away but everyone stood up, hugging him and Namjoon tightly. "Namjin is real."
I whispered to myself and smiled widely.

"Guys! I have also something to say!" We all looked at Jimin, including me. "Me and Y/n are also getting married!"
I frowned in confusion. Yoongi snorted before talking. "You guys are already married." I nodded in agreement. Jimin leaned back in his seat, sending me a seductive wink. "I wanted to do the honeymoon again." He blurted out and shotneveryone his eye-smile. We all just shook our heads and with that, we continued our family picknick.

------------------------------------------------------------

Experiment 111.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys. If you read slowly and carefully, you can see a little hint hidden in the page. It's about my new book that's coming up soon. It's fucking obvious so if you can't find it, i suggest you go to the doctor for a check up. Hope you enjoyed it! Bye hoes!

 Hope you enjoyed it! Bye hoes!