Have you ever felt betrayed?

Hey guys! I'm back with part 10 i guess i don't know for sure. Fuck.
Okey euhm well... Enjoy and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ 💋 👄 ❤

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm bigger than my body.

I'm colder than this home.

I'm meaner than my demons.

I'm bigger than these bones.

Halsey-Control

---------------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" My mom asked while starting the engine. I gulped and looked away. 'I... was walking in the park and suddenly... fainted. The guy that you saw earlier found me and helped me.' She sighed while nodding and started riding. The whole ride was silent. My mom would sometimes steal glances at me to check if i was oke. I was just staring out the window.

~Arriving at home~

My mom sat down on the couch and watched me silently. I could feel her eyes burning holes in me.
Fuck. I think she doesn't believe me.
I can't tell her. She will break so bad.
Her only daughter got raped.
I mentally chuckled while scratching the back of my neck. 'I'm gonna sleep now. Goodnight.' She nodded and i kissed her cheek. I ran upstairs and jumped into my bed. Heavily sighing.
All the scenes from the park came into my mind like a fucking truck. I started crying. I hid my face in my hands while crying my heart out. I took my hair and started tugging on it while crying. I was disgusted by meself. I started breathing heavily while standing up. I walked in the bathroom to take a good bath.

~After the bath~

I calmed down a bit and sat down on the end of my bed. Then my phone buzzed. I took it and unlocked it.
1 notification.

You have been expelled from this group.
(Hopeless Potatoes)

I sighed and rubbed my head.
This was it. The last person i trusted with my whole fucking life betrayed me. A tear fell from my eye and i stood up. I walked in the bathroom and opened the closet. I took the pocketknife and sat on the cold floor.
There i was again. Dimming my pain with a knife. I started laughing hysterically while cutting my wrists.
Crazy
Crazy
  Crazy
   Crazy
    Crazy
     Crazy
      Crazy
       Crazy
        Crazy
         Crazy
          Crazy
           Crazy
            Crazy
             Crazy
              Crazy
               Crazy
                Crazy
                 Crazy
                  Crazy
                   Crazy
                    Crazy
                     Crazy
                      Crazy
                       Crazy
                        Crazy
                         Crazy
                          Crazy
                           Crazy
                            Crazy
                             Crazy
                              Crazy
                               Crazy
                                Crazy
                                 Crazy
                                  Crazy
                                   Crazy
                                    Crazy
                                     Crazy
                                      Crazy
                                       Crazy
                                        Crazy
                                         Crazy
                                          Crazy
                                           Crazy
                                            Crazy
                                             Crazy
                                              Crazy
                                               Crazy
                                                Crazy
                                                 Crazy
                                                  Crazy
                                                   Crazy
                                                    Crazy
                                                     Crazy
                                                      Crazy
                                                       Crazy
                                                        Crazy
                                                         Crazy
                                                          Crazy
                                                           Crazy

Are you getting crazy already?

~Next Day~

I opened the door and stepped in.
There he was. Jimin. Still in the same position. He lifted his head a little bit when he heard the door opening. His eyes lit up when he saw me. I gave him a small smile before closing the door. I too, sat in the same position.
In front of him. He was staring at me.
The first thing i asked was:

Have you ever felt betrayed?

---------------------------------------------------------

Guys! Thanks for reading and enjoy the next one please!

Love y'all! 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋

Psycho [PJM]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara