Camp Trip

Hey guys! I'm back with part 58! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Be careful who you
share your
weaknesses with.
Some people can't
wait to use the opportunity
to use them against you.

---------------------------------------------------------

"You- Wait, what?" Jimin asked confusedly while staring at me with a weird expression. "I think we should go to a camp trip with all the boys to clear our minds. It helps you know. We went through so much. We need some time to refresh everything and just start again. The boys need it too." I said while smiling softly.

Jimin looked down and frowned. "Well... I guess it's a good idea. You need it the most. When do we go then?" He looked up at me again. "What about this Saturday? We will stay there for 3 days." I suggested with a smile. Jimin nodded and kissed my nose. "Anything for you." He mumbled on my lips and kissed them slowly. I giggled and pushed him down on the couch. I sat on his bulge and leaned down to press my lips on his. While kissing, i decided to tease him a bit so i moved my body, making him groan and moan between the kiss. He gripped my butt and bit my bottomlip. "Don't tease me. I'll punish you really bad." I smirked and anwsered him. "I dare you."

He growled and pulled me closer before smashing his plump lips on mine. The kiss was rough and fast. He slowly unbuttoned my shirt while i did the same with his shirt. He flipped us over so he was hovering over me now. He unclipped my bra and licked his lips while admiring the sight in front of him. "You're so fucking hot." He whispered before attacking my chest with his already swollen lips. I moaned quietly while rumaging my hands over his black, soft hair. He pinched my waist with his right hand while his other hand was squeezing my boob. He sucked on my sweet spot right away since he knew where it exactly was. His lips travelled from my neck to my boobs. He sucked on my left breast while playing with the other one. He pinched, sucked, bit and played with it. I was already a moaning mess.

He pleasured me enough so i pushed him away and unbuckled his belt before pulling his pants down. He looked down at me with a smirk. "Somebody's hungry." I shrugged my shoulders innocently and pulled his boxers down too. I glanced at him for the last time before grabbing his chili pepper. He moaned slightly at the moment i layed my hands on it. And damn his moans turned me on badly. I licked the tip of it while staring straight at him in his eyes. He looked down again and brushed a few hairs away from my face. "Don't tease me, babygirl. You don't want to see my bad side." I giggled and suddenly deep throated him. His eyes widened and he threw his head back, moaning loudly. "Fuck.." He groaned slightly. I swirled my tongue around his length while sucking the life out of him. He grabbed my hair tightly and fucked my mouth, making me gag a bit. I still liked it.

"F-fuck... B-baby... I-i'm c-cumming..."
"Cum for me, daddy." I said cutely and he shooted a smile quickly before throwing his head back again. He letted a loud moan out as he cummed in my mouth. I didn't waste one drop and swallowed it all. I looked up, only to meet a pair of devilish eyes. "You deserve a punishment." That was the last thing before he threw me over his shoulder. I squeeled a bit while giggling. He walked somewhere but i had no idea where because i was focused on the sight in front of me. Now this, people, is art. Jibooty. Jimin's booty shook while walking and i had the urge to spank him. I did so. Jimin stopped walking and sighed. "You know... When you do that, you're punishment will be double hard, right?" This time he was the one that spanked my butt. I groaned while rubbing my butt. He has smol, cute hands but they are fucking strong. I heard Jimin unlocking a door and opening it. He placed me down on the ground and locked the door while i decided to look around. My jaw dropped. The fuck is this? Fifty shades of grey? Tools hanging on the wall, a big bed in the middle of the room. Every fucking thing was red or black. I didn't even know we had a room like this. Well shit. Jimin walked passed me. "Strip." He said with a stern voice. I gulped and obeyed him immediatly, not wanting to make him angry.

He opened a drawer and pulled something out. He turned around with a smirk and my jaw dropped again. He held a blindfold and a vibrator in his hands. Long story short. I'm dead. I was already naked and he checked me out shamelessly while biting his lips. He gestured me to lay on the bed. I did as he said and damn this bed is so freaking comfortable. He also took his clothes off and walked towards me while his chili pepper was wiggling. I giggled at the sight but stopped when he blindfolded me. I heard him taking something else. He grabbed my hands and tied me up on each side of the bed. This is some serious shit.

I tensed up when i felt his hand travelling on my body, sending shivers down my spine. His hand went down to my clit and rubbed it with one finger. I gasped when he suddenly inserted his finger in me, pumping at a fast speed. "I-im... c-cu-" He cut me off by kissing me. I moaned loudly in the kiss as i cummed on his finger. He pulled away and i heard some smack sounds. He was sucking his fingers. I felt his finger on my lips. He pushed my mouth open and inserted his finger in my mouth, giving me a taste of myself. I licked and sucked on his finger. He pulled it out before leaning closer and whispering in my ear. "Get ready to get ruined, baby."

---------------------------------------------------------

Stuck at the past.
Move on.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋 💋 ❤ ❤

Psycho [PJM]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara