Car-crash

Hey guys! I'm back with part 53! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

She is suffering
but no one knows
that because she
hides that some
place deep inside.
Because the last
thing she wants
is Pity.

---------------------------------------------------------

We both shook hands and introduced ourselves politely. "I'm Mina. Jungkook's girlfriend." She said with a sweet smile on her face wich i returned. Jungkook looked proudly at us while listening to our conversation. "I'm Y/n. His best friend." She smiled wider and her eyes sparkled.

"I really wanted to meet you so bad. He was always talking about how funny and cool you were." I giggled. "Thanks... I wanted to meet you too. So how do you like it so far in Seoul? I heard that you came from Busan, am i right?" I asked and sipped my strawberry milkshake. She nodded and hid a strand of hair behind her ear. "I lived in Busan at first but decided to move to Seoul for some business matters. I started working in a company and that's where i met Jungkook." She squeezed Jungkook's hand and smiled to him. Jungkook showed his cute bunny smile and kissed her cheek.

"I heard that you're pregnant and that you're getting married! Congratulations, i am so happy for you!!" She clapped in her hands excitedly. "Thanks, i hope to see you at the wedding tho." "Of course!  I'll be there for sure!!" I smiled again and we talked like that for an hour.
I looked at my phone to see the time. It was already noon. I looked up to excuse myself. "Kookie-ah, Mina, i need to go home now. Jimin's probably worried. It's getting late too." "I want to go home too. Can we go together?" Mina asked to Jungkook with a pout.

Jungkook smiled and pinched her cheeks. "Okay, let's go." We all stood up and walked out of the café. We needed to cross the road to go to the other side. Me and Jungkook were looking around and Jungkook didn't notice that Mina already walked towards the other side. I gasped loudly when i saw a car speeding up towards Mina. My eyes widened and i started running. Mina saw the car too and froze midway on the road. I fastened my pace and just as the car was about to hit Mina, i pushed her away. I closed my eyes and felt a harsh pain going through my body. I fell on the ground and opened my eyes slowly. I moved my eyes and saw red liquid all over the road. Blood. My body became weak and my eyes heavier. I couldn't breathe properly. I heard some voices calling my name while my vision became blurry before blacking out completely.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

Damn. Why does my chest hurt so much? I sighed and tried calling Y/n again. She doesn't anwser my calls and it makes me mad as hell. I groaned loudly when i heard her voicemail go off. I threw my phone away on the couch but picked it up again when it rang. Finally. I rolled my eyes and accepted the call only to hear heavy breathings and soft muffles.

"I-is this J-jimin?" That voice, it's familair. "Yeah, who are you?" I asked curiously. I heard the guy sniffing.
"Y-y/n is in the h-hospital... She g-got into an accident." My breath hitched and i started to panick. "Tf are you talking about?! You're lying!!" '"No i'm not!!! How could i lie about something like this?! Come to the hospital nearby your house behind the corne-" I didn't let him finish as i hung up. I grabbed my jacket and rushed out of my house to the hospital.

I arrived and ran through the hallways. I stopped in my tracks when i saw a boy sitting on a chair with his head in his palms. He looked like a bunny. Wait a minute. Isn't that Y/n's best friend?  I ran over to him and shook his shoulder, trying to get his attention. He looked up and his eyes widened a bit. "Is she here?? Y/n???" He gulped. "S-she's inside." I noticed a girl next to him who was rubbing the back of the guy, trying to calm him down. "How did this happen?" I asked sternly. He stared at his hands and spoke. "We were about to go home and M-mina was crossing the road without looking around her. Y/n saw a car speeding up towards her and pushed her away. Then..." I felt my anger rise up while eyeing the girl.

"You fucking bitch!!" I was about to slap het but that guy held my back. "Please!! Now's not the time!!! It was an accident!!" I looked at him in disbelief. "Accident my ass!! She's fucking pregnant, you pig!!" His eyes teared up and he cleched his jaw like me. "I know... I'm so sorry..." He whispered quietly. "Just so you know, if anything happens to my fiancé or my child, the last thing you'll see is my face." I said while glaring at the girl who's name was probably Mina.

.▪■TIME SKIP■▪.

The doctor finally came out and we rushed towards him. H-he gave us a sad smile... "Ms. Kim is okay, although the car hit her badly. Luckily she was only injured on her lower body, wich is the bad news. The baby couldn't make it. I'm truly sorry." He said. I started trembling in anger and all i could see was red. I clenched my fists and smashed the doctor on the wall. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE BABY COULDN'T MAKE IT?!! YOU'RE A DOCTOR!! SAVE IT!!!" I shouted in his face, making him flinch. Jungkook pulled me away harshly and the doctor ran away, scared for his life. I screamed loudly and punched the wall, creating a hole in it. Mina and Jungkook jumped in fear and walked away slowly, leaving me alone to calm my ass down.

I'm so sorry, Y/n...

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't have anxiety. I'm depressed and that's a whole new level.
A level you can't handle.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋