Save me

Hey guys! I'm back with part 35! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Words can't describe how much i hate my life. If i could, i would end my life right away.

---------------------------------------------------------

2 days. 2 fucking days since that asshole kidnapped me. He gives me food and water, but i don't drink it. I would rather die than eat something from his hands. Whenever i scold him, he punches of slaps me. My body is covered in blood and i think i have many cuts and bruises on my face.

I wonder if Jimin's even searching for me. Is he? I don't know anymore, but i am not losing my hope. Something in me says that he will come at this moment. I thought and the door flew open. My eyes lit up and i looked up, only to see that asshole again.

He walked towards me with a tray filled with food in his hands while smirking. "Eat." He picked the spoon up and tilted it in front of my mouth. I moved my head to the side. He became angry and threw the tray on the ground. Glass shattered in pieces, food splashing everywhere.

"You're getting on my nerves."
I chuckled bitterly and looked straight in his eyes. "Fuck you." I spit out with a laugh. He clenched his fists and punched me several times on my jaw. I heard something breaking. Probably one of my bones. "Ungrateful bitch. I'm gonna give you a good lesson." He suddenly stood up and walked towards a table in the corner of the room.

Fuck.

He touched all the knifes and tools. After a minute, he chose a knife that was probably sharper than Jimin's jawline. He played with it in his hands and turned slowly around. I looked at him with a blank face. He walked up to me and pressed the knife on my already bruised cheek.

I groaned. Not because of the pain, but because of the annoyance. "That hurts, right??" He laughed wickedly and brought the knife deeper in my skin, blood pouring out of it. "G-get that shit off of my face, motherfucker." I managed to speak a bit. You know what's really funny? I didn't even cry once.

Instead of stopping with cutting my beautiful face open, he brought the knife to my lips. My soft, plump lips.
"You're gonna regret that you loved Jimin instead of me." That were his last words before he started to abuse me. Mentally and physically.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

"I'm getting fucking crazy!! Where the hell is she?!!!" I paced around the room, frustrated as fuck. Yoongi was trying to track where Y/n was. Hoseok and Taehyung were looking around in the city for some hints or something.

"Calm down, Chim. We will find her. Don't worry." Yoongi tried to calm down, but i was not having it. "Calm down?! Don't worry?!! What the hell, Hyung?! Two fucking days since she got kidn-" I was interrupted by Yoongi looking at me with wide eyes. "What? Did you find something??"

"Y/n was kidnapped two days ago, right?" I nodded in agreement.
"Did you also noticed something strange with Yugyeom? He's acting strange since Y/n got kidnapped." I thought for awhile. He's right. Yugyeom was really acting weird around us when we mentioned Y/n.

He always excuses himself whenever we talk about her. "S-so you're saying that my brother has to do something with it?" I asked nervously. My brother is the only one i have from my family. I don't want to lose him too, but if he really has to do something with this... Then i will not hesitate to blow his head off.

Yoongi nodded. "Do you perhaps have Y/n's phone?" I nodded and walked to the closet where i hid her phone.
I took it out and handed it to Yoongi.
He unlocked it and hacked the password. He searched every detail in her phone and stopped suddenly.
He looked up at me and showed the screen. Yugyeom Baby♡♡♡.

The fuck?! "What the hell is this?!" I shouted at Yoongi and he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm gonna check her messages and records too." I nodded even though i was still in another world thinking about that contact name. Like, bitch wtf?

"There are no messages but i found a record." He opened the record on last volume and we both listened.

"Come on, Y/n. I know you want me too. Don't play too hard to get."

"Why do you love him so much? You never notice me. Do you have any idea how you hurt my when you kiss him or jump on him?"

"Get off me. Now before it's too late."

"What are you gonna do? You are nothing but a little weak girl."

"Shut the fuck up, asshole!!"

"Don't yell at me. You don't want to get on my bad side."

...

"He was it. He was the one that kidnapped her." Yoongi stood up while looking at me. "I need to track Yugyeom's phone." He called Hoseok and Taehyung to come back and qat back down while i was trying to calm down. That dickhead is gonna pay for that.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know you're using me. Don't think i'm stupid. But know this, once i leave, you become nothing. You hear me?

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it! Feel free to leave a comment if you want. I am open for inspiration or something else. Thanks for reading and enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Thanks for reading and enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋