Tricks and Treats

Hey guys! I'm back with part 51!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't say i have a place in your heart.

You know i don't like crowded places.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was walking to the frontdoor when i heard the doorbell ring. I was hiding a knife behind me for protection in case it would be Seulgi. I took a deep breath and opened the door but fell on the ground when someone jumped on me. Seulgi. She tried to stab me with a knife but i held her hands tightly, making her more mad.

I turned us over so she was now under me. I took the knife from her hands and landed my fist on her jaw. She groaned and closed her eyes in pain. I took the chance and stabbed her thigh. She screamed her lungs out, getting the attention of the boys. They all rushed downstairs and froze in their place at the sight.

I smirked and licked the blood off of the knife. I took a glass of water, drank the water and smashed the glass on the floor. I took a piece of it and stabbed her chest with it, leaving the piece of glass in her skin. I did it with the other pieces too. Her body was full of glass and was covered in blood. She was crying really hard.

I looked up and saw that Taehyung fainted. Yoongi was smirking while his arms were crossed over his chest, Hobi was cringing at the sight and Jimin was smiling like a idiot while watching the show. Seulgi was still alive but she couldn't breathe properly and was probably dying slowly.

I stood up while swiping the blood off of my hands and walked towards the bathroom. I washed my hands and dried them before walking back to the livingroom but stopped midway when i saw someone at the doorframe.

Jungkook.

He was in shock. He couldn't move a muscle nor say a word. I mean, what would you do when you got to know that your best friend is a killer? I stepped closer to him but he moved back. "Y-you a-are a k-killer!" He said while pointing at me. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows while the others were doing their job with Seulgi.

"Kookie, please listen!!" He shook his head and ran to his car, leaving me sad. "Kookie..." I whispered while staring at his car that drove away. Jimin hugged me and kissed my head.
"H-he hates m-me.." Tears streamed down my puffy cheeks. Jimin tilted my head and wiped my tears away.
"Everything's gonna be okay. Don't worry." Jimin said with a soft smile.

I sighed and turned around. Taehyung was still unconsious on the floor while Yoongi and Hobi were dragging Seulgi's body away. After they dumped the body away, we all but Taehyung sat down on the couch.
I tried to wake him up but he didn't budge so i just gave up. "So? Is there any other killer outside that's chasing us down?" Hobi asked with a tilted eyebrow.

"To my information. No." I said while fidgeting with my fingers. "Let's celebrate!!" We all looked at Hobi in disbelief. "Celebrate what?! That we killed someone?!" I shouted and he looked down. "I'm going home now. That bitch is dead so i can go back." Yoongi said and stood up with his jacket in his hand. He gestured Hobi to take Tae and follow him, wich he did.

Me and Jimin were left alone. Suddenly, he took my hand and brought me to our room. I looked confused at him while he pointed at something. I followed his gaze and saw a beautiful dress on the bed with matching heels. "Euhm.." Jimin laughed. "Wear it. We're going on a date. I have a suprise for you." I blinked with my eyes and nodded while staring at the stuff on my bed.

He released my hand and walked out of the room, leaving me with these girl struggles. I shrugged it off and stripped myself out of my clothes. I took a long bath and wore the dress. I did my smokey make-up and wore my earrings and 3-dollar chains. Lmao. Sorry. I just had to.

You can imagine what dress you want. I took my purse and walked out with a poker face. Jimin was sitting on the couch while scrolling through his Instagram. He didn't notice me so i kissed his cheek, making him jump in suprise. I giggled and his mouth fell open. "Fuck. I'm having a boner because of you. You gon fix this shit after we come back." Jimin said while pointing at his bulge.

I stared at him for 5 minutes straight. He looked like a god. So fucking hot. Jimin's voice took me out of my trance. "You done staring?" I rolled my eyes and walked towards the door, purposely shaking my butt while walking. I stopped shaking it when i felt Jimin's hand on my butt, gripping it tightly.

"Stop doing that. I will fuck you right here, right now." I smiled and slapped his hand away. "You're really dirty minded." He smirked at my statement. "Yeah and you like that." True. We stepped in the car and Jimin started the engine before driving to the place we're going.

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. Like, really fancy. I stared at the building in awe while Jimin closed my mouth with his index finger. I hit his arm playfully and we walked to the reception. He already reserved a table for us. We followed the waitress to our table. It was outside on the balcony. Damn, this boy knows how to suprise me. We sat down and the waitress gave us time to read the menu and choose.

"I"ll have a steak with roasted potatoes and some red wine." I said while folding my hands. Jimin ordered the same. I was staring at the sight of Seoul next to me, not noticing Jimin also staring. At me. After some minutes, our orders arrived and we started eating. It was a silent date. We shared one or two words about the food but that was it. We also ate our desserts. "Woah, i'm full." I said while patting my belly. Jimin giggled. "Don't choke our baby, please." I laughed and hit his chest.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed  while standing up. I looked confused at him but it changed into a shook expression when he kneeled down in front of me. Crap. I saw this in many movies. I know what's coming next. He pulled a little black box out of his pocket and opened it, holding it in the air in front of me. I gasped slightly at the beautiful ring. It was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Kim Y/n. The love of my life. I fell in love with you at the very first moment i saw you. I fell head over heels for you and only you. You gave me the hope and strength to live further in my life. You were the one that loved me for me. I don't want to lose you again. Not now, not ever. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my children. Marry me."

My mind went blank and i couldn't process what this hottie just said. People around us were staring at me, waiting for my anwser. I couldn't even breath properly. Jimin was still smiling. "Y-y-. FUCK YES!!!" Jimin immediatly jumped up and hugged the life out out of me. "J-jimin... Breath.." He apologised and pulled away while the people clapped in their hands. Jimin shoved the ring over my finger and kissed the top of it. We walked out of the restaurant with big smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------

Girl. I've been looking for you.
I finally found you.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋