Escape

Hey guys! I'm back with part 79!
Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋
This chapter is about the escape of Hobi and Y/n. You guys waited long enough and deserve this.
------------------------------------------------------------

Always remember, my heart holds you when my arms cannot.

------------------------------------------------------------

"H-hoseok?" My voice could barely be heard. They didn't give me food for a whole week. Only water. Hobi talked a few times but stuttered always. They come in the room, inject us and walk out again. Although, i'm stronger than Hobi. He passes out real quick. I don't even know where we are or why they kidnapped us.

"Y-ye-" He trails off and i hear him shifting in his place. I swear, my damn butt hurts from sitting so much. "We need to get out of here. I can't do that without your help. Please." I bit my lips and closed my eyes, expecting silence again but he finally suprised me.
"I-i'm gonna g-get us out of h-here." My eyes widened as a small smile formed on my lips, giving me sparkles of hope.

"B-but how?" I asked a bit scared. "I-i need the crazy, p-psycho Y/n n-now. Not the w-weak, scared one." He glared at the floor, gritting his teeth. I closed my eyes. "That's not easy. They need to do something to trigger me or my bitch side won't come out." I sighed in annoyance, staring at the ceiling. "Slut." My eyes widened in shock as i felt a little spark of anger flooding through me.

"What did you just call me?" I glared at the wall eventhough he couldn't see me. "You're a slut, you hear me?
A fucking attention seeker. A total bitch. Jimin deserves better than you."
I took a deep breath before speaking. "H-hobi, stop." I gulped harshly. "I pity Chanyeol. You're a terrible mother. I bet you fucked over the hundred boys in the past and still do." "H-hobi..."

"You act all innocent and shit but in reality, you're just a sneaky little tricky ass bitch."

CRAZY MODUS-----> ON

"STOP! I SAID STOP, YOU ASSHOLE!! STOP BEFORE I FUCKING RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!" I started shaking and saw only red, breathing heavily. Looking around angrily, an idea popped up in my mind. I slowly stood up, lifting the wooden chair with me. I took a deep breath and jumped backwards, breaking the chair. I groaned in pain and released myself from the ropes quickly before glaring at Hobi who gulped in fear.

"Listen, i only said those things to trigger you and look, it helped!" He nodded his head towards the broken chair as i realised what he meant. "Damn. You're good." He grinned before winking at me. I mentally gagged before releasing him too. "Stay behind me." He nodded as we both grabbed a broken wooden stick, walking towards the locked door. I could hear Hobi shaking in fear and shot him a reassuring smile.

He calmed down a bit and i hit the lock with the stick several times, breaking it finally. "Okay, we need to be careful. If you see someone, tell me immediatly." He nodded and walked closely behind me like a lost puppy. We walked through the hallways and i noticed a white door with the word 'EXIT' written on it. I sighed in relief and was about to walk further but i heard a scream behind me.

I turned around and saw a big muscled man hovering above Hoseok, stabbing a knife in his leg. Hoseok started crying and tried to push him but he was no match against him. I growled silently and held the wooden stick tightly in my hands, approaching the man. "Asshole." I muttered before hitting him right on the head, blood dripping out of it.
I crouched down beside Hobi and pulled the knife out of his leg, covering his mouth to muffle his screams.

I took my belt out and wrapped it around the wound tightly. "Just a little bit, please. Hold up." Just as i was about to help him up, i felt someone hitting the back of my head. My sight blurred as i fell on the ground, trying to hold my eyes open. I caught a glimpse of long brown hair. My eyes widened in shock as i realised who it was. Solar.

She smirked at me and grabbed Hoseok's hair, punching him in the jaw. I noticed the bloody knife from Hobi's leg next to me and reached over to it.
I finally grabbed it and bit my bottomlip, stabbing Solar's back. She screamed in pain and fell forewards.
My sight came back and i stood up, stumbling a bit.

I pulled the knife out of Solar's back and sat on her, stabbing her over and over again till she couldn't breath anymore. After i checked her pulse and made sure she was dead, i helped Hobi up and brought him to the exit. We opened the door and closed our eyes, finally enjoying the sunlight and fresh air. We were walking but stopped in our tracks when we heard many footsteps behind us. Me and Hobi looked at each other, thinking the same.

I clenched my hands around his body and started running like my life depended on it. We found a dark alley and hid behind some old boxes, trying to keep quiet. The footsteps passed by us and we sighed in relief. "We did it. We fucking did it." I laughed, still out of breath and Hobi joined me, placing his head on my chest.

I frowned and looked down at him. His cheeks were wet and you could see a bit off blood on his cheek. "Why're you crying?"  I whispered and he shook his head, hiding his face in embarassment.
"I was so scared." He whispered back and i went into soft mode. A tear escaped my eye as well as i wrapped my arms arouns him, kissing his head.
"It's alright. Everything's okay."

He may be look like a man but deep inside, he's still a cute little scared kid.
"Come on, let's go home now." He nodded and we both stood up, helping each other. To my luck, i found a few dollars on the ground and took a taxi for us to pay. After some time, we stopped in front of our house and i payed the driver, stepping out. Hoseok wrapped an arm around my shoulder and tried to walk. We finally reached the front door and i rang the bell with my free hand.

The door finally opened after three times trying, revealing a messy Jimin. His eyes widened in shock and his jaw dropped, trying to process everything. "Am i hallucinating again?" He rubbed his eyes quickly as i chuckled.
He gulped while blinking his eyes.
I expected him to hug or kiss me but he just stared at me like i had two heads or something.

Rolling my eyes, i pushed him to the side and brought Hobi inside, placing him carefully on the couch. I sighed loudly and was about to go to the bathroom to get the first aid kit but i was slammed on the ground with Jimin on me, kissing every part of my face.
I giggled and grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. Hobi cleared his throat and we pulled away awkwardly. I pushed Jimin off me and got the first aid kit before sitting down next to Hobi.

After cleaning and stitching his wound, i could finally hug Jimin as long as i wanted. "Is Chanyeol in school?" Jimin shook his head and licked his dry lips before speaking. "He's sleeping."
I snickered and snuggled closer to him, checking Hobi. He was asleep, snoring softly. I chuckled and closed my eyes too. "I guess he has to wait till he wakes up." I mumbled before we both fell asleep while cuddling each other.

------------------------------------------------------------

It's always been you and i'm not accepting replacements.

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Joking. No. Not joking. Anyfuckingways, i have bad news for u guys.

Next chapter is the last chapter of Psycho. I know. You guys probably gonna hate on me now but ya know,
i have other books i'm working on. You should try them too and if you have any suggestions for the last chapter, just tell meh. I'll gladly use them.

Have a good day hoes!♡♡♡♡