Lust and Love

Hey guys! I'm back with part 48! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

Don't try, you'll end up losing it.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I'm happy for you, kookie!!" I pinched his cheeks that were blushing badly. We were currently in a café, drinking some coffee and talking shit. He just told me he confessed to his crush. They are together now. Her name was Mina or something. "Thank you, Chipmunk!!" We both laughed and then i heard the bell ringing of the café.

I looked up but regretted it immediatly. It was Jimin and Solar. They noticed me and Jimin didn't avert his gaze from me and Jungkook. I ignored him and talked with Kookie. "So, when will i meet my
sister-in-law?" I asked with a smile. He looked down shyly. "Whenever you want. She really wants to meet you too!" I giggled.. "Well, what about tomorrow?"

Jungkook thought for a moment and nodded in agreement. The whole time, i could feel Jimin's eyes piercing through me. I looked with the corner of my eyes and i saw him glaring. "Kookie? Flirt with me. Jimin is here and he's looking at us." Jungkook understood immediatly and came closer. He wiped some coffee off of the corner of my mouth with his thumb. Then he kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair.

"He's burning in anger." Jungkook whispered in my ear. I smirked and sipped my drink. "Let's go to the mall." I said excitedly and he stood up with me. I took my bag and followed him out, not even glancing at Jimin.

.•●JIMIN'S POV●•.

After Y/n and that bunny-looking guy left, i nudged Solar who was staring at me in awe. "Let's go to the mall." She jumped up in excitement and clapped in her hands. Not cute. I mentally rolled my eyes. It's only cute when
Y/n does that. We followed after them to the mall. Solar didn't notice that i was just going to see Y/n.

We walked through the entrance and i catched a glimpse of Y/n walking into the Gucci Store. Solar decided to go and buy some bra's and lingeries so i walked to the Gucci Store too. I saw Y/n alone. She was rumaging through the hanging clothes. She looked so fucking beautiful and sexy. I just wanted to walk to her and rip that clothes off of her body and- Oke, I"ll stop.

This was my chance.

.•●Y/N'S POV●•.

I found a crop top that was really nice so i took it and started walking towards the cashier to pay. Lucky i am. I couldn't process what just happened. I was suddenly pulled awau out of the shop, to a dark room. I glared around. "Who the hell are you and what do you want?!" "Shh... Babygirl, you talk to much."

That voice. I missed it so much. I tried to hide my smile. "J-jimin? What do you want? Where's your girlfriend?" He suddenly turned on the lights. He's so fucking hot. Stop, Y/n! "She's standing right in front of me now." I scoffed and tried walking past him. "No, you're staying here till i'm done!" He shouted, making me shut my mouth. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what i said. I'm so dumb. I didn't mean to hurt you. Solar is nothing compared to you. I'm so truly sorry. I can't live without you. You're my everything." My eyes widened at his words. It sounded so sincere. He looked like a sad puppy, searching for his mother.

I looked down, trying to hide my teary eyes. He tilted my chin up. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't talk to Solar. I'm so sorry." He whispered the last part and waited for my anwser.
"I forgive you but don't you dare to flirt with other girls again." I deathglared at him.  He smiled brightly and hugged me. "Thank you, baby!!" I giggled and pecked his cheek.

He suddenly pulled away and locked the door, making me shift in my position. He smirked and walked back towards me, trapping me between his muscular arms. I bit my lips and blushed because of his closeness. "I can't hold it anymore." He said and attacked my lips right after, leaving me breathless.

He kissed me roughly while pushing me against the wall. He pressed his body into mine and started undressing me. "J-jimin... We're in a closet." I muttured between the kiss. He bit my bottomlip hard causing it to bleed. I groaned and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his torso and pulled him closer while unbuckling his belt. He took my blouse out and unclipped my bra. He played with my boobs while i was moaning shamelessly.

He helped me to stand up again and pulled my pants off along with my panties. He took his own boxers off too and positioned himself at my entrance. We both took a deep breath and he smashed his erected dick into me. I gasped and bit my inner cheeks, clasping his shoulders with my hands. He pumped into me like there was no tomorrow. My breath hitched when he hit my spot.

He noticed that he found my spot and smirked while continuesly hitting my spot. I threw my head back and he took the chance to leave some marks behind on my neck. He slapped my butt while thrusting into me. I moaned so loud that probably the whole fucking country could hear me.

But i didn't care a bit.

---------------------------------------------------------

Love and lust are not the same thing but they are related to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die. Hehe. Joking. Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

 Euhm, well, Enjoy the next one! Bye! Love y'all! 💋