"Hey, Y/n. Missed me?"

Hey guys! I'm back with part 15!
Hope you like it! Enjoy and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

Ow and please write a comment about Q/A. You can ask any question if you want but please not too personal! Bye!

---------------------------------------------------------

If you see someone without a smile,

give them one of yours.

---------------------------------------------------------

I was now walking home. School just ended and it was fucking boring as always. It relaxes me when i walk in the streets. The wind blowing in my face and hair. The kids happily jumping and playing. Everywhere you look are trees and plants. The feeling is just amazing. Sadly, that changes really fast.

I closed the front door and sighed while putting my jacket away.
"Mom! I'm home!" I made my way to the livingroom and saw my mom sleeping on the couch. I chuckled and took a blanket out of the closet. I put it on her and kissed her cheek. After that i walked to the kitchen to check the fridge. I saw a cola bottle, so i took it. I opened it and at the moment that the top of the bottle touched my lip, it fell on the ground. I screamed so fucking hard. "Y/N?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" My mom turned me around. I started shaking badly.
"M-mom... I saw someone b-behind the window. I-it was a man a-and he had a knife in his hand." I started crying and my mom hugged me.
"It's okay, sweetie. It's okay...." My mom looked at the window for the last time and brought me to my room.
"Go sleep a little bit. I'm going to make you some food." I nodded and layed down on my bed. She kissed the top of my head and walked out of the room.
I closed my eyes, but the figure came the whole time in my mind. It was the same person that i saw in the schoolgarden. After an hour of thinking, i finally fell asleep.

~Morning~

"Sweetie! Wake up!" I heard my mom's voice echoing in the hallways.
While groaning, i stood slowly up and rubbed my eyes. I walked in the bathroom and wanted to wash my face, but stopped in the middle of the bathroom. I froze in my place while staring at the mirror. Somebody writted on the mirror with red lipstick.

-Hey, Y/n. Missed me?-

I couldn't move a muscle. Missed me?
What the fuck does that mean?! Is it somebody that i knew and came back?
But why would someone do things like this? I heard footsteps comming towards the bathroom. Mom. I immediatly picked a towel and wetted it. I started rubbing the mirror. The red words were now gone. My mom walked in and had a questioning look on her face. "Why are you still in your pyjama's?" "I'm sorry. I was distracted. I will come in a few minutes." She nodded slowly and walked away. I gulped while looking at the mirror again. Is it the guy from yesterday?
How did he come inside? I sighed and started undressing myself to take a warm douche.

---------------------------------------------------------

You are the light in my darkness.

I am the light in your darkness.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Hope you liked it! Enjoy the next one and don't forget to breathe!

Comment if you want to ask a question for the Q/A! Bye! Love y'all! 💋