Craving for sweets

Hey guys! I'm back with part 52! Hope you like it and don't forget to breathe! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

The kind of boy
who will never break
a pinky promise.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, so now it's my fault?!" I yelled and picked a pillow up to throw it on Jimin's face. He dodged it easily and smirked at me. "You're extra feisty when you're pregnant. I like it." I rolled my eyes at him. "You like everything about me. I'm not suprised at all." I rolled my eyes again and stood up to walk to the kitchen. "PARK JIMIN!!! What is this mess???" I looked around the kitchen with a angry face. Spoons and forks were all dirty and food was spilled on the floor.

"You freaking asshole! Clean this shit up!!" Jimin walked past me and threw his hands in the air to defend himself. "Okay, jesus." I sighed and walked back to the livingroom to watch my favorite K-drama. Before i even could sit, the doorbell rang. I groaned loudly and stomped towards the frontdoor. I opened the door and scolded the person, not even looking at him. "Can't you just let me breath for one holy second?!" "Calm your ass down." Yoongi said with a glare and walked passed me to the livingroom, leaving me dumbfounded. "Bitch?!"

I followed after him and asked quickly

I followed after him and asked quickly. "Tf you doing here?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and give me a poker face. "I just came to visit, you know. What normal friends do." I chuckled. "I don't remember that i said that we're friends." Yoongi held his chest dramatically.

" Yoongi held his chest dramatically

"That hurts." Jimin walked out of the kitchen looking exhausted. He glared at me and sat down next to Yoongi. "Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jimin was still glaring at me and i stuck my tongue out. "Just wanted to check if you guys we're okay. I mean, look at her. She's pregnant and you guys are getting married in a few weeks." "It's really obvious that she's pregnant by her behaviour, yeah." Yoongi smirked at us while we were holding a stare contest. I cleared my throat and asked Yoongi. "You want something to drink?" Yoongi nodded and asked for some coke. I was about to go to the kitchen when Jimin asked some Ice Thea. "I asked Yoongi, dipshit!" I yelled and made my way to the kitchen.

I came back after a minute and placed the glass filled with coke in front of Yoongi on the coffeetable. He thanked me silently while Jimin was shooting deathglares at me. I just flipped my hair and sat down before taking my phone out. I was really worried about Jungkook so i decided to text him.

*Kookie? Can we please meet up? I miss you...*

*Please, anwser. I want to explain you everything. It's not what you think it is.*

°Fine, let's meet up at the café nearby the park over an hour. See ya.°

I squeeled an clapped in my hands, gaining the boys' attention. Jimin looked suspiciously at me. "Why are you so happy?" "None of your business." "It is my business. You're my fiance and i have the right to know ." I sighed and sunk in the couch. "I'm just meeting with a friend." "I guess it's someone important. You're so happy you're meeting him." He's jealous again. "He is. He is really special to me. I'm gonna get ready. Bye!" I ran upstairs to get ready for the meeting with Jungkook.

After some minutes, i looked at the time and decided to leave. I walked out of the house and went to the café, not noticing that someone's following me. I arrived at the café and looked around to find Jungkook. I saw him sitting in the corner, next to a window. I approached him nervously and sat down in front of him. He looked up with a cold gaze. "You can start explaining now." I took a deep breath and looked down. I started telling him about the beginning. My depression, how i met Jimin. My mom's death. My dad that threatened me. Everything.

He was shocked. His mouth fell open and he teared up. "I-im so sorry..." He started apologizing non stop. I hugged him and we both cried our hearts out, ignoring peoples stare. After calming down, we decided to have some fun like the old times. We went to the arcade and played games with each other. We also won plushies! Jungkook brought me back home and bid goodbye. I went back in the house and placed my plushies on my bed before walking back to the livingroom. Jimin was sleeping on the couch. He was probably waiting for me. I sighed and kissed his chubby cheeks. I pushed him slightly and layed down next to him before wrapping my arms around him. "Silly boy." I chuckled silently, earning a groan from him. He wrapped his arms around me too and pulled me closer, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I giggled when i felt his hair tickling my neck.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

Your cold lips on my warm skin feels amazing. I feel like i'm in heaven. 

--------------------------------------------------------- 

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and didn't die! Enjoy the next one my babies!!!