Sweet little revenge

Hey guys! I'm back with part 11.
Well yeah, enjoy and don't forget to breathe. Hope you like it! Bye! Love y'all! 💋

---------------------------------------------------------

So sick of pretending that everything's alright.

Cuz it's not.

---------------------------------------------------------

Jimin said nothing. He just stared at me and listened carefully.
"Did you have friends that betrayed you? For nothing?"

Silence.

"S-she didn't believe me. I-i told her the truth, b-but she didn't believe me."

Silence.

I sniffled and wiped my tears away.
"I'm trying to stay strong, b-but i can't anymore. Just a few parts are over.
If they break too, then i won't be able to heal. Ever again.'

Silence.

Breathe. Calm down.
I stood up and looked down at him.
"I should go now." I turned around to walk away, but got stopped. I felt a warm hand on my wrist. I looked down at him again. "For every wound,
there is a scar. Every scar has a story.
A story that tells: I survived." He said while staring at me. Once he was done with his last sentence, he let go of my arm. I was touched by his words. It was true. It was all true. I glanced for a last time at him again before closing the door. I walked away while looking at the ground.
Jimin's words were repeating in my mind.

~Next day, Monday, at school.~

I walked through the entrance of the school. Everyone was whispering and pointing at me. I closed my eyes for a second while walking, preparing for hell. I opened them again and saw a crowd. In front of my locker. I squinted my eyes to have a better look on what they were doing. They were yelling and punching the air.
I pushed some people out of the way to get in the crowd. But i regret it. I froze in my place. Seulgi was writing
'Slut' with black graffiti spray.
When she was done, she looked around with a smirk. Her gaze stopped by me. Her smirk went wider.
"Hey guys! Look who's here?! The biggest slut of the school!" Everyone started laughing. That's it. I started walking towards Seulgi with a deathglare on my face. She frowned.
I grabbed the graffiti spary and sprayed it all over her face. She started crying and begging for help.
I was smirking while watching her.
Some people were running away, some people were just standing there in shock. Others were helping her.
Suddenly i felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I turned my head in shock.
Solar. She was standing there in rage.
"You fucking bitch!" She slapped me again. I didn't even flinch. In the opposite way. I started laughing. Solar was staring at me in shock.
"Motherfucker." I punched her in the face and she fell on the ground while holding her face. "Y-you're cr-crazy!!"
I chuckled and opened my locker.
I took my things and started walking to my class while whistling.
"This is my sweet little revenge."

---------------------------------------------------------

Karma

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Done with this part? Well, breathe a little bit fresh air and come back. Drink some water and swipe to the next page. Bye!
Love y'all!💋 💋 💋 💋

 Bye!Love y'all!💋 💋 💋 💋